Reviews for Divergence
thebeautifulbicky chapter 5 . 1/28
BWAHAHAHAHHA JULIA ROTH,AN IS AWESOME
Overlord chapter 5 . 6/2/2012
Love the fic! I like how you portray as a cyco freak (toatally realistic)and Yassen as kind of a akward teen.

Rock on!

-Overlord
Synchro lover chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
ooooooooooooooooo
bloody-black-valentine chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Dear god/chuck norris/hypno toad yes a sequel would be amazing!
Cremello chapter 5 . 5/25/2010
Wow. This is certainly unexpected. I really want to read the sequel, especially because it'll be more about Alex, but it'll be even better when we have the background story, too. I like the way Yassen turns. but I have to admit I was surprised Ash turned already. What reason did he have to turn before he even got out of the hospital? And how did he prove he was loyal to Scopia? Don't answer that... But otherwise great story! I can't wait to read the sequel!
Rena the pirate jedi wizard chapter 5 . 5/6/2010
Wow, this was cool. I can't wait to read the sequel. I do hope things end well for the Riders, all of them, and Yassen eventually.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 5 . 4/14/2010
Oh NO! ALEX!

Ian, John, Yassen, Helen, ROTHAM has Alex!

Please, Emmy-loo, update again soon. I would really like to see Alex get rescued.
Enthusiastic chapter 5 . 3/3/2010
YEAH! WRITE
bookworm700 chapter 5 . 1/13/2010
Yay!
Purple Gal chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
omg love the story! love the sequel idea and can't wait for it!
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
I've read this story on here and on ARchive - I love it and I can't wait for the sequel! The description, Alex being brought up by Scorpia then realizing its all lies, it sounds fabulous, hope you get it out soon!
writertron chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
YES! write a sequel!
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
I am definitely interested in reading the sequel! As far as I know, no one has ever done a story like that so it would be a very intriguing plot line.
tzoomi chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
yes! I wanna a sequel! go on quickly!
Amore chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
o.O Please, please, PLEASE continue this!