Reviews for Riley Says the Darndest Things
CrazyLittleGermanMiss chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I can so see Riley saying that!

Great job.

Alpine-Dragon-Queen chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Lol, poor Riley! Haha, no likes Conner! ,
the woman is a wolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
LOL XD This made me laugh! RILEY ROCKS MY STRIPY SOCKS! Not that I have stripy socks but...
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Hahaha! That was so funny. :) Awesomeness.
Golden-Heart chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
This is really hilarious, and really well-written so I sincerely apologize for not reviewing sooner.

I also think I caught a subtle joke that no one has brought up yet: Ben mentions that "Riley says the darndest things," well, I know of another "darndest things," but it's with KIDS! Kids Say the Darndest Things, so in a way the comment an in-joke, as in most NT fanfiction the writers usually have "big brother" Ben and "big sister" Abby think of Riley as "the kid." Um, I overanalyze a lot. Oh, and no one likes Connor in a Bunny Suit because he is The Scrappy. XP. And spend way too much time reading TvTropes.

Great one-shot! I LOVED it for the commentary on the movies' universe!

Maybe write another like Autumnnights suggested with Ben talking all old-timey and Riley being all T.T? (Riley's "irresistible baby blues" puppy dog eyes.)

Until next time, me :)

Golden-Heart boy I LOVE you and Jaeh's stories...
RascalFlattsS chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Cuteness! I can totally see Riley saying that.
Autumnights chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Lol. Ben actually says "darndest". You should make a one shot with him using old people language, like Tarnation! Lol. Riley'd be all O.O
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
The only way to sum this up is with this smiley face: XD

I love it.
HeroesLover77 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Haha I really enjoyed that! Rileys so cute!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
:D:D Nice shot :D

Wow... I really believed Riley at first *controls Sadusky's and Hendrick's eyes*
BandGeek58407 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Yeah, poor Connor. I would have liked him more if it really HAD been him in the bunny suit. :P Very amusing fic!
Dillyn Breeze chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Ooh I didn't even notice you posted something new! Cute little story :) And yeah, Connor's a moron! Although, not because of his eye color, cause mine are hazel Anyway, that was an amusing little piece that made me smile. :) You like the word "chortle" don't you? I think I've noticed you've used it a number of times...ya don't see that one come up in stories all that often! Maybe cause it sounds like it could mean a hundred other things rather than "laugh"-who knows! Anyway, great job!
Alex Kade chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Ha! Cute story - I laughed the most at the author's note at the end, though. So random! :D
Traveler of Worlds chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Yeah, nobody likes Connor. This was a sweet little fic, very funny and random. One question, why are Sadusky and Hendricks there? Not that I mind, of course!
Lady Frey chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hahaha it's true, no-one likes Connor, it's because he was Ben's replacement for a little while, and everyone knows Ben is better!