Reviews for Pride and Logic
Dutyfree chapter 15 . 1/25/2018
wow... i’m so invested in this story and i’m so ready for Spock and Uhua to stop being idiots and just be together!
great job!
Dutyfree chapter 14 . 1/25/2018
Having read the book, I’ve been prepared for this scene since the beginning, but OH. MY. GOD. I forgot just how SAVAGE it was lol
brb, I’ll be crying in the corner
Dutyfree chapter 13 . 1/25/2018
Oh! I really hope we get to see T’pring get her just desserts. She’s always been so bigoted towards Spock, and even tho neither of them had a choice in their bond; I always found it unfair that Spock managed to remain faithful, where she was not. I feel like she never really got her comeuppance in Amok time. Loving the story so far! This is such a creative concept! :)
Renewed Fan chapter 15 . 9/4/2017
Wow, this was a great chapter to a great story. Emotionally powerful, causing great empathy for Spock. You are a very talented writer.
Friendly Fiction Fiend chapter 30 . 7/10/2017
I'm late but I'm so glad you actually finished. I have to say I was worried around chapter 28, lol. Will definitely check out the others!
FicWormKate chapter 7 . 5/20/2017
Sybil as Wickham is just perfect. :)
FicWormKate chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
You had me from the first line.
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a Vulcan in the grip of Pon Farr must be in want of a mate."
Okay, yes, I'm here for this. :)
Tigre5s chapter 16 . 5/9/2017
No lie.. when he said shiny I thought of tomatoa from Moana lol
Saariaa chapter 30 . 3/15/2017
Now reading this. Mixing one of my favourite books and Star Trek? Perfection. I loved it. Thank you
WebStar chapter 30 . 2/15/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful story. I am only grateful that I came upon it after it was completed because I would have been going crazy waiting for the next chapter.

You blended both worlds perfectly and as I read it and watched how you developed and incorporated the P&P storyline into Star Trek canon, I loved anticipating ever turn and direction you took. Seeing the characters of Lizzie, Darcy, Jane and Bingley reflected in Nyota, Spock, Gaila and Shuran was awesome. I would have loved to have seen even more characters from P&P incorporated, but I realize that additional characters really wouldn't fit the premise of your story. What you did with Wickham/Sybok was amazing, especially the dastardly background you created for him, pulling on his misuse of his telepathic abilities as portrayed in ST: The Final Frontier and I loved getting the satisfaction of him taking a permanent dirt nap. As much as I love P&P (I have read the novel dozens of times and own every movie/TV version available in my collection), I was always dissatisfied that Wickham got off so lightly, even though I understood him not getting dead was a necessary to the plot.

Anyway, kudos to you for your excellent writing and development of this story. I will eagerly check out some of your other works with a hope that you might have continued this story with a sequel.
Trista 3 chapter 27 . 12/16/2016
what kind toys do Gaila have! ? (smirk)!
Trista 3 chapter 30 . 12/15/2016
I agree with Gaila Spock/Nyota need not to go slower in their relationship.
Trista 3 chapter 26 . 12/14/2016
That's sweet Nyota asked about Spock! Aww
Trista 3 chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Trust I know what Hoghead cheese and Chitterlings are. My Grandmother boiled them every year for Thanksgiving or Christmas. You either like it not. Great Chapter. I'm a so ready for Nyota and Spock to get together.
Trista 3 chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
I agree with Gaila whatever sibling rivalry has nothing to do with Nyota. Just do not get closer To Sybok. Everyone is telling you that something is not right with Sybok please listen.
575 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »