Reviews for Pride and Logic
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
Yes, I did just read this in a day due to my inability to put it down! I was unsure how I felt about two of my favorite movies/story lines being brought together, but I thoroughly appreciated it.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 16 . 11/1/2016
FIREFLY REFERENCE
SeshKhem chapter 30 . 10/2/2016
First, to return to the fandom and find this completed gave me such joy! Second, thanks for the Firefly references :-D

Finally, Well Done!
emily chapter 30 . 9/9/2016
excellent story! i enjoyed every chapter and the adaption of Jane Austen's version is perfect :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/7/2016
Yummy! I loved the entire set up.
janefanatic chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Man, I hate Wickham in all forms! He's so slimy! Thanks for sharing this. I just watched the new Star Trek film yesterday, and it reminded me of your wonderful story, so I'm reading it again.
psychoanalyst chapter 30 . 6/3/2016
Thank you so much for finishing this story! I didn't follow until the VERY beginning but it was close! :D I LOVE THIS STORY!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/25/2016
I can't believe it's the end TT_TT you've brightened my life.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2016
Poor Sybock! That's some nasty company he's gone and messed with. Loved how the whole family were scheming to get those two together!
Guest chapter 18 . 4/24/2016
You've ruined me! Ruined I said. TT_TT That you added the sweater just steals my heart as if you hadn't already with the extensive vocabulary and breathtaking writing especially the mind sequences
Guest chapter 7 . 4/24/2016
YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSS. Excellent writing with the verbal parries. Crisp and utterly elegant.
Guest chapter 30 . 4/10/2016
thank you for sharing your wonderful talent. i've been a fan/reading since 2009 and i'm immensely grateful for your dedication to completing this story. it is one of the best spock/uhura epics written.
Guest chapter 30 . 3/13/2016
It was brilliant. I loved your work. You have great talent.
Faithful Fan chapter 30 . 1/25/2016
Found you over at ValentChamber. Didn't know you wrote here too! I loved the story and those posted at the Chamber. Good finish and thank you for freely sharing your gifts with us.
IanLevitt chapter 29 . 12/27/2015