Reviews for Pride and Logic
A.Miles chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
i find it really creepy that i can pick out exactly which parts are exactly from pride and prejudice, I've seen the movie and read the books way to many times.

Its starting off as a very interesting story, I can't wait for the next chapter
HoVis chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
This is going to be, like any Austen novel, I hope, tremendous fun. That's got me thinking... between Spock or Mr Darcy, who would I choose? Who would I rather see in a wet shirt?

Are you from the UK side of the big pond, by any chance? - there was a great series on called "Lost In Austen" a few months back.

Anyway - greatly anticipating more, the thought of Spock dancing makes me want to squeal. And oh I wonder who his dance partner might be - !

HoVis
rebeldesigns chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
You combined two of my favorite stories: Star Trek and Pride and Prejudice, and with such a lovely result! Cannot wait to see what Darc-ahem, I mean Spock thinks of Uhura!

Keep it real,

CW
Tia chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hahah, I am ridiculously excited by this concept.
Original Max A chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh. You beat me to the punch. I was planning on doing this fic, just didn't quite figure out how to combine the two, but it's on now. Joking, joking, but I like the way you've started and that was a very nice "Austen" like intro. Bravo.
575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 29 36 37 38 39