Reviews for Pride and Logic
Tsuki chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Thank you so much for finishing this story! It's my favorite Spock/Nyota story. Can't wait to see what else you have in store for us and thanks again.
ilex-ferox chapter 30 . 12/22/2015
Thank you! As a fan of both P&P and ST this story has been a delight from start to finish. Write Long and Prosper.
Nyotarules chapter 30 . 12/21/2015
Good to see you back, thanks for completing this lovely tale, looking forward to the rest being updated
valerie21601 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Sigh! I'm gonna miss it, after all of these years. Stick with it when it comes to your other WIP's taking you years to get done. I know how it is when your muse 100% refuses to help you out.

BTW, be sure to mark your fic Complete in the summary of it.

Best of luck in your fan fics.

SAILORMERCY chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Awesome job! Glad to have read it to its end.
lmamc chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Great story.
Obsessive66 chapter 30 . 12/20/2015
Thank you so much for finishing this - it is lovely. Now, I must re-read the entire story.
KD chapter 29 . 5/1/2015
Are you going to finish this story or what!? I've waited years for this! Don't leave us hanging!
Guest chapter 29 . 4/23/2015
I seriously love this story! You are such a great writer. I'm a big pride and prejudice fan as well, and I think you blend the two very nicely. Keep Writing! :)
Minako Aragaki chapter 29 . 4/9/2015
OMG i totally love your fanfic *-*! Its very well written and soo cute :3! I hope that you will upload the last part as well! I can't wait \O/
Joanna chapter 29 . 4/6/2015
I love this story and the blend of Pride and Prejudice with Star Trek. I just read all 29 chapters and was dismayed to realise that any happy end is still to be published. Agh. Please post the conclusion soon!
tanseynz chapter 29 . 3/2/2015
This is such a sweet story, and I do admire your skill in combining canon of not one but two well known books/programmes in such a successful fashion. Please come back for the finale.
janefanatic chapter 29 . 2/4/2015
I am so happy with this post! I eagerly anticipate the results of their walk!
nicew chapter 29 . 1/16/2015
It's good to read an update. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
kitsunelullaby chapter 1 . 1/16/2015