Reviews for Sixteen
xvenusian chapter 2 . 7/6
A big awwwwww... 3
drealyn22 chapter 23 . 12/16/2015
Love it! These are all great stories and very true to the characters. Nice job!
LonelyDreamer7 chapter 23 . 11/8/2015
This ended so beautifully :,)
tinylittlerobots chapter 23 . 10/28/2015
I read all the chapters in one go!

Omg this was so good. My feels are exploding right now!

The last chapter is now made canon in my head!
Tinylittlerobots chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
SO SWEET I CANT
Crystal chapter 24 . 6/12/2015
I love you fan fic! 24 should have been in the credits! I love M rated fan fics and lemoney stuff to! Very awesome writing.
Samurai Champloo chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
watch?v25_enHTSol4
Sweet.Petrichor chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Words cannot describe how much I love this. Your writing is stunningly beautiful and the way you capture Fuu and Mugen is perfect. I don't know if you'll continue, seeing as how long it has been since an update, but the last chapter still ended it on a sweet note. I know I would've been heartbroken if it stopped the chapter before, haha. I was also quite sad to see you had to delete one (or more?) stories; blast the cur that dare accuse you! ;_;

In any case, I'll be waiting for any brilliant updates. (:
callingnightsky chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
Wow... I know you wrote these a long time ago, but your stories just picked me up and dragged me on a whirlwind of emotion. Some of these fics were so dark and gut-wrenching, really highlighting Mugen's criminal past- yet you pulled them off so beautifully it was almost poetic. The others were so fluffy and sweet that I tasted the sugar lol ;) Overall the powerful imagery, fast-paced action, and heavy themes make these stories golden! Keep writing no matter what your interests are :)
AshAnime chapter 4 . 11/5/2013
OMG this made me this was so sad/cute/sweet I love if!:)
RissaKatharine chapter 24 . 8/19/2013
This fic is beauty! Continue, please! I don't if you've written an Inuyasha fic, or a Ranma fic, or a Doctor Who fic, but if you have I'll be reading them! Lovely!
Ariadne of Ennaira chapter 19 . 7/12/2013
Love the title for 19. Haha!
Ariadne of Ennaira chapter 15 . 7/12/2013
What the fuck was this? I just red chapter 15. Loved all the others, but this is so not Mugen.
atmymercyy chapter 24 . 6/7/2013
So cute.
Kate chapter 24 . 4/28/2013
I loved these so very much! :D