Reviews for An Indeterminate Man
liliaeth chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
God, you really did set out to make the scoobies and Buffy especially a bunch of selfish, self righteous prick with not a hint of decency in them, did you?

I honestly can say that I've only ever read one person's version of the scoobies that was less likeable than this bunch. (and that's only because at least unlike Christopher Golden, you didn't make me hate Tara)
liliaeth chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Too bad that Spike never gives himself the credit he deserves. He's a million times better a man than Angel and hell of a lot better than Xander, yet he'd never realize it.
Namiko-kii chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
Please continue - I love the idea behind this, and it's very well written.
Saggit chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Pretty impressive, and seemingly pointing to a followup with Spike leading his own team. I hope you keep at it. I'm sure you realize you have the support for it.
jazzy2may chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Oh goodness, I haven't been this excited about a Buffy Fic in a while! Excellent job! I look forward to the next update! _
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
Gotta say, Summersfan...Spike seemingly heading down Angel's path is both hilarious and intriguing to see; the former because for all the flack Spike gave Angel about brooding and being a dark avenger and trying to fight the good fight, Spike's seemingly came to realize the positives to what Angel was doing post Spring 19. And the latter because I really wanna see what kind of fight Spike will bring to the big dance between good and evil if HE's the vampire with a soul trying to fight for the white hats against things he used to associate with.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
At this point, Summersfan, I really don't know what to say about this tale other than you're too bloody brilliant for your own good...and you've nailed Spike perfectly with this piece of work!

I say "too bloody brilliant for your own good" because this piece of fan fiction gets right to the crux of the matter when it comes to William the Bloody: he's grey and he's better for it. He's come to recognize that he didn't really have Buffy's heart, he wasn't really fighting 100% for what's good and wonderful up until the events of "Never Fade Away" AND his knowledge of slayers is probably one of the worst things the reformed Council could have within their immediate ranks. Ethan Rayne could take notes from just how chaotic Spike is when he's on the ball...and the Council appears to know it quite well; I honestly have to admit I was loving this to bits until after Spike left on Xander's "test" and Xander called Slayer HQ. Then I was left initially confused before feeling disappointed in that he was intentionally hunted down and then sent off to be the Slayers' black ops man...though I have high hopes that you will carry on with this tale and look at how the other Scoobies react to Spike's quasi-monologue to Xander.