Reviews for Dead Or Alive
inreverie89 chapter 13 . 8/24
Something more than sprry. But that you dont want to hear... brilliant line.
inreverie89 chapter 12 . 8/24
Well this chapter is so good. I can imagine the view of scorpius room in the tower. Rose was so hurt that s didnt save her from wanting to jump. Youre a genius writer.
inreverie89 chapter 10 . 8/24
Omg, your writing is so brilliant, hope dean is not a baad boy, and rose has such a pure heart. Thanks for writing.
inreverie89 chapter 9 . 8/23
I squeal at rose amd malfpy conversations. Too cute with the truth or dare. probably the smartest truth or dare stpry ive ever read.
inreverie89 chapter 6 . 8/23
Ah both carl and scorpius are cute.
inreverie89 chapter 3 . 8/23
Very interesring. You are very creative.
Catey The Bookworm chapter 18 . 11/28/2015
I loved this story. I honestly could not stop reading, it was so good. I think you really captured Rose and Scorpius' relationship, both post and pre- romance. It was perfect, and I loved reading it.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/30/2015
gotta admit though, this chapter is beautiful and could be better too!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
is'nt there a veraterasum or something that aurors use to make the suspects tell the truth, and parents would NEVER believe that their child could murder especially when your child is ROSE! but i like your plot, it's very unique although it would be better if it was excecuted better
Riikani chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for writing this. I must admit I was doubtful in the beginning because it was somewhat chaotic, but I am glad I finished it.
abcd-hp chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I liked this story. Nice concept. However your writing style is very confusing. Rose's dialogues and thoughts just mix. Rose's inner monologue is funny but quite confusing while reading. I was just about to abandon it in the 2nd chapter but then the story kept me intrigued. I liked ur characterization of both scorpius and rose. Scorpius feelings for rose were understandable But I never understood when and why rose fell in love with scorpius. She disliked him and never believed him when he behaved nice and then suddenly she is trying to jump off a tower bec she is in love with him..
Thanks for writing this I m gonna go and read ur other fics now.
Potterholic85 chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
I want you to understand I'm trying to be constructive. I really hope I come off that way.

This story has a LOT of potential to be really great. The story and the message are just so good.

There's just so many little mistakes, like spelling and grammar and sentence structure which, truly, can be fixed by a beta reader.

There. I hope I didn't come off too terrible. I really enjoy this story.
gabbag chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Amazing. Awesome. Beautiful.
This is beyond my imagination. It just too good to be true. I really am feeling so thankful and grateful for finding this story. You know what, there are really just a few - a very few - stories that had me sunk and drown in that deep and this one is one of them.
Incredibly written, from the idea, the creativity, the plot, the characterization, the feeling and expression that delivered throught out the story, all have been connected and fitted up pretty well.
Definitely one of my fav scorose out there.
TheOriginoftheSpecies chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
I have to say that this story is actually one my favorite Scorose fanfictions out there. You wrote a beautiful characterization for both Rose and Scorpius, and formed a practical relationship. The progression and development of it was subtle, but made sense. What tells me that this is the best of the best is that it made me cry; I think never stop rereading this story. The chronology of the realizations and thoughts were so perfect and depressing at the same time and the creativity of the plot was astounding. Keep writing!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Amazing story! This is a very original theme and is not clich├ęd at all! Keep it up...!