Reviews for Dead Or Alive
gotta admit though, this chapter is beautiful and could be better too!
is'nt there a veraterasum or something that aurors use to make the suspects tell the truth, and parents would NEVER believe that their child could murder especially when your child is ROSE! but i like your plot, it's very unique although it would be better if it was excecuted better
Riikani chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Thank you for writing this. I must admit I was doubtful in the beginning because it was somewhat chaotic, but I am glad I finished it.
abcd-hp chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
I liked this story. Nice concept. However your writing style is very confusing. Rose's dialogues and thoughts just mix. Rose's inner monologue is funny but quite confusing while reading. I was just about to abandon it in the 2nd chapter but then the story kept me intrigued. I liked ur characterization of both scorpius and rose. Scorpius feelings for rose were understandable But I never understood when and why rose fell in love with scorpius. She disliked him and never believed him when he behaved nice and then suddenly she is trying to jump off a tower bec she is in love with him..
Thanks for writing this I m gonna go and read ur other fics now.
Potterholic85 chapter 17 . 10/31/2014
I want you to understand I'm trying to be constructive. I really hope I come off that way.

This story has a LOT of potential to be really great. The story and the message are just so good.

There's just so many little mistakes, like spelling and grammar and sentence structure which, truly, can be fixed by a beta reader.

There. I hope I didn't come off too terrible. I really enjoy this story.
gabbag chapter 18 . 4/18/2014
Amazing. Awesome. Beautiful.
This is beyond my imagination. It just too good to be true. I really am feeling so thankful and grateful for finding this story. You know what, there are really just a few - a very few - stories that had me sunk and drown in that deep and this one is one of them.
Incredibly written, from the idea, the creativity, the plot, the characterization, the feeling and expression that delivered throught out the story, all have been connected and fitted up pretty well.
Definitely one of my fav scorose out there.
TheOriginoftheSpecies chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
I have to say that this story is actually one my favorite Scorose fanfictions out there. You wrote a beautiful characterization for both Rose and Scorpius, and formed a practical relationship. The progression and development of it was subtle, but made sense. What tells me that this is the best of the best is that it made me cry; I think never stop rereading this story. The chronology of the realizations and thoughts were so perfect and depressing at the same time and the creativity of the plot was astounding. Keep writing!
ilovebooks1111 chapter 17 . 2/23/2014
Amazing story! This is a very original theme and is not clich├ęd at all! Keep it up...!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
Sorry, but the Rose in this chapter feels more than a little implausible! She may be a teenager, but the tower bit is far too much drama for what you've otherwise presented as a intelligent, capable character. And the sudden change of heart re: Dean? At what point did he go from being a sleaze to comforting her? For such a minor slight, It might be appropriate is she had simply burst into tears and rush from the great hall, and be comforted by Carl instead?
Aster cordifolius chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
you really know how to turn on the waterworks
Raylis chapter 15 . 3/29/2013
I totally cried like a baby. You are a fantastic writer. I bawled my eyes out. I don't know how to give a better complement than that. I don't remember the last time I cried because of a story. Absolutely wonderful piece of writing.
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 16 . 11/14/2012
Awwww! I love this story! It's so freaking cute! Eek!
CrazyPotterBabe chapter 12 . 10/6/2012
lurve it
Scorpius-Rose116 chapter 17 . 9/11/2012
Great Story... Actually cried a bit when Scorpius left..
spenckter chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Love this story so much! First time I've reviewed but re-reading it for the second time, love this!