Reviews for A Logical Progression
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
AWWWWW
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lovely. It's fascinating to read about Spock's childhood, and I think you write exceptionally well.
BrevityGravity chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Sarek ran, like, tens of miles because the shuttles weren't getting fixed fast enough and IT'S LOGICAL TO WANT TO SEE YOUR SON'S BIRTH, DAMMIT. xD

This sums up his place in the family quite nicely. I was always very fond of Amanda/Sarek interractions, and this is very insightful and well-written... my favorite parts were the beginnings of Spock's childhood ("Fa-zure! Fa-zure!") the "don't tell your father I gave you a banana split" incident, and the last scene-

"They have science officers in Starfleet." She whispered with a smile on her face.

Sarket raised two fingers in a gesture of affection, and Amanda joined two of her fingers to his. She stood closer to him than a Vulcan wife would have.

He didn't mind.

SO SWEET! And in light of "letting go" of their son, so Spock is happy with his human side, too!

*favorites*
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
very nice
Sookie Starchild chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Baby Spock! :O This is adorable, like puppies.
Liv of life chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
a little bit wonderful :)
lemonsdarling chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
beautiful. this piece just feels so /right/.
Spockologist chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
LOVED THIS!

The interaction between Sarek and Amanda was perfect.

Spock was so cute! My favorite one shots were the last one, the one with Spock as 15 year old (Gotta love that) and the one where he was beat up. Super, super cute!
random redshirt chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I always have trouble imagining Sarek and Amanda's relationship, and you helped me with it. I loved reading about Spock's family and growing up it was adorable.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is gorgeous. I love how you wrote the characters. And Amanda gave Spock a banana split! XD
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
One of the best pieces I have read. Each scene was very wel-written, and the situations and characters were beautifully executed. Excellent work; keep writing.
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
I adore this! You did a great job!
xxfirebubblesxx chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
this is the first spock!family fic i have ever read.
i liked it immensely. :D

the slow progression through Spock's childhood, Sarek and Amanda's subtle love-slash-mild-flirtation, and the overall adorableness of little!spock (he misses his mommy-aww~)...just made me all happy and flaily.

AND THE LAST LINE. guhh~ so adorable. i might just start shipping amanda/sarek now.
it was particularly bittersweet because in the back of my mind, i knew that she was going to die. and then i got sad. D:

.:add story to fav list:.
overall, a delicious taste of family life, spock style.

great job!