Reviews for A Logical Progression
Serleena Xath chapter 1 . 8/19
This is so beautiful! so well written! I would like more chapters and know more about baby spock
a trace of amber chapter 1 . 9/16/2019
Ahhh baby Spock- you're breaking my heart! Imagining Amanda trying to be more reserved with her baby and Greatttt look into Sarek's head as he rushes to the birth for entirely logical reasons of course! ;)
Dutyfree chapter 1 . 2/16/2018
This was lovely!
xlenaleex chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Ugh! This is beautiful! I love it!
Lil DragonLex chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
AWWWWW
theYellowDello chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Lovely. It's fascinating to read about Spock's childhood, and I think you write exceptionally well.
butterflieo chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Sarek ran, like, tens of miles because the shuttles weren't getting fixed fast enough and IT'S LOGICAL TO WANT TO SEE YOUR SON'S BIRTH, DAMMIT. xD

This sums up his place in the family quite nicely. I was always very fond of Amanda/Sarek interractions, and this is very insightful and well-written... my favorite parts were the beginnings of Spock's childhood ("Fa-zure! Fa-zure!") the "don't tell your father I gave you a banana split" incident, and the last scene-

"They have science officers in Starfleet." She whispered with a smile on her face.

Sarket raised two fingers in a gesture of affection, and Amanda joined two of her fingers to his. She stood closer to him than a Vulcan wife would have.

He didn't mind.

SO SWEET! And in light of "letting go" of their son, so Spock is happy with his human side, too!

*favorites*
ilyena damodred chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
very nice
Sookie Starchild chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Baby Spock! :O This is adorable, like puppies.
TenFiftyOne chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
a little bit wonderful :)
lemonsdarling chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
beautiful. this piece just feels so /right/.
Spockologist chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
LOVED THIS!

The interaction between Sarek and Amanda was perfect.

Spock was so cute! My favorite one shots were the last one, the one with Spock as 15 year old (Gotta love that) and the one where he was beat up. Super, super cute!
random redshirt chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I always have trouble imagining Sarek and Amanda's relationship, and you helped me with it. I loved reading about Spock's family and growing up it was adorable.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is gorgeous. I love how you wrote the characters. And Amanda gave Spock a banana split! XD
Lilith Luciferia chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
One of the best pieces I have read. Each scene was very wel-written, and the situations and characters were beautifully executed. Excellent work; keep writing.