Reviews for A Date?
Sass-Bot chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is super cute :D I just love love love Mokuba and Shizuka together. Thank you for doing them justice.
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Aww! So cute! This is really good! I love it!
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Yep down right adorable! I can imagine Mokuba leaned Serenity his ear to listen to her problems. He's like that with so many people that he considers to be close. It's sweet and yet cute, keep up the good work. I hope you are in the second round.
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Good first attempt, though I have to be honest and say this fic's not one of my favorites this round. While the concept of Duke breaking Shizuka's heart (which isn't difficult to imagine - not that Duke's a jerk, but I doubt a relationship could exist with him and Shizuka for very long, as nice as the idea of her being something different is) and Mokuba being there to pick up the pieces is cute, it's not a very original plot. So while this fic isn't bad, it doesn't stand out. For me, at least, I see 10 reviews, from your fellow contestants no less, that disagree with me. So I doubt you'll have much difficulty this round. Just a bit of advice for later rounds, because once the pairings get harder and harder, originality is gonna be what saves you.

Not to say this fic ISN'T cute, it is. A cute fic for a cute pairing. (And for some reason seeing Mana made me happy ;) So good job, and good luck.

~Compy
TripleMelody chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aww, I love it!

Like millenniumthief, you've really convinced me that this pairing could work. They are so cute together!

I like their personalities, and the way you built up to Shizuka's relationship problems, and how Mokuba was there to comfort her.

And the last line was so sweet :)

Great job, Art!

Melody
Always a Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
I liked this a lot. It was well written, sweet, and funny. Well done, you did a great job, and good luck!

Bookworm
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is cute! I think there needs to be more of a build-up of relationship - maybe because they're freshmen that she opened up so easily (I can't remember, it was four years ago...), but otherwise I'm not sure how willing she'd be to open up. Cute use of other characters.

-Hikari
SkywardShadow chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was so cute. Nicely done! .
Nemisor chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hey, it was good! :D I liked it!

Especially the ending.

'The girl nodded. “It’s a date.”

“A…date?”'

I could just imagine Mokuba's voice. What date? You mean I'm going on a date? With her?

Hahhaa! xD

Good job and good luck!

*hugs*

-Nem
Detonare chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, I liked it..

"a.. date?".. Haha!

I liked (like) the connection between the two of them. Duke is really a bastard.. or Ryuuji, if I can spell that right. I can spell "Duke".. :D

Really REALLY great job. I hope to see you in the future rounds of the contest :D Good Luck !

Detonate
Journey Maker chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I loved this story.. I'm so glad that Duke is out of the picture, Mokie's a better date for her anyway...
Rehema chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
I liked this story! Very well done! Serenity and Mokuba would make an interesting pair, especially when you throw Joey and Kaiba into the mix. Cool...

By the way, (grins mischievously) Mrs. V. wouldn't happen to be a reference to me, would it?
ylc chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
So cute! Lovely first chapter, so fluffy! LOL

Are you planing on continuing? It would be quite lovely if you did... :)
millenniumthief chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Aww, that was cute! I really like that you put a bit about Ryuuji in there! It makes it seem really reasonable. And I agree: I like this pairing now.

Even though it's not listed as humor, I like the funny stuff you put in, especially about the librarian. Nice job, and good luck!