Reviews for Illusions
shee1 chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kittyfan12 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
I love it! It might be less inspiring, more it more...umm...heart-string tugging...I think that's how to phrase that. Yeah. I love this regardless. Like, really really love this. The creature, Sam's hallucinations, how you managed to get just the right amount of humor mixed in there. love it
monkeymuse chapter 3 . 12/26/2011
outstanding
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So far I love this fic! love when Dean is a superhero!
ccase13 chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
This was an excellent story. I like how Sam believes that he's safe when he's near Dean. I don't think the story loses effectiveness because we now know Dean went to hell. Sam tried his best right up until the end.
Coragyps chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Oh man, I've been looking EVERYWHERE for this story! I remembered everything about it, except, you know, the title, summary, and who wrote it. Seriously, I tried all sorts of different search terms before finally I found it favorited somewhere else. It's SO good! I love that Dean is Sammy's superhero. Thanks for sharing it, obviously I REALLY enjoyed it.
KayValo87 chapter 3 . 8/21/2010
Great story. :)

I loved how accurate it was with Dean dropping the girl at the bar when he realized Sam was in trouble, that Dean was Sam's safety net, that the thing that scared Sam most was losing Dean ...

Over all, I just loved the story. :)
Crimson Ivy chapter 3 . 3/29/2010
I always appreciate stories with new kind of monsters. :) It is great to read about something original :) Empusa/mormo was great! :D

I love the idea of Dean being a light, a personification of safety :) It is so sweet and true! :)

The whole “skank” history made me laugh! :)

Dean: Dude, did she just call us skanks? (...) Who the hell calls someone a skank? That's gotta be the lamest insult ever. Sounds like something you would say.

Nice job, thank you! :)
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Heh, there, I read everyone one of your stories. You are definitely one of the best and most original writers I've ever seen! Everything's so realistic and BEAUTIFUL! ;D
Lilynette chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
What a wonderful story! Of course, it would have been even better if it had been 15 or so chapters but oh, well... ;P

I am in love with your writing. Please give us another story soon! You are a fantastic writer.
lucym chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Oh man, this is just a gorgeous fic! I don't understand how you're so consistently great, but I am truly grateful for yet another wonderful chapter in the boys' lives as told by one of the best writers in the entire fandom.

This story in particular really pulls at my heartstrings - I am a total sucker for stories which show me just how much the boys love each other and understand one another. Like Sam was quickly able to tell the real Dean from the shapeshifter Dean in "Skin", I truly love how even when Sam is stripped almost entirely of his senses, he still finds his way to Dean. And better yet, he knows to trust Dean, and that's simply the product of the love and understanding that he's accumulated for his big brother over the years. And vice-versa - Dean just knows what to say to put his brother at ease. They simply know one another, completely.

Even when threatened with the utmost of grievances (I truly felt horrible for Sam having to go through those events with the mormo - ranging from those dogs biting him to that monster using Dean as bait, knowing full well that it would terrify Sam to his very core, and I have to admit, I was right there along with him) - Sam still manages to come through, and it's all due to the trust that he has for Dean. These brothers can withstand anything, and I ADORE how you write them. I truly feel like I'm reading about Sam and Dean here, the characterisation is just spot-on and it makes for a truly beautiful read.

Sigh. I love how much these brothers love one another. And I love your writing! DUDE, YOU'RE AWESOME. PLEASE CONTINUE WRITING FOREVER. Thank you and goodnight! :D

(btw, do you have any other sites that host your fanfic, like an LJ perhaps? I haven't missed any of your fics, have I? lol, the knowledge that there might be more of your fics out there that I haven't read scares me :P)
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
It made no difference that this was AU and would have loved this story to have been an epi! Could just imagine them making that curse box with their arms linked to keep Sam's contact and, therefore, his senses, and getting comments from those going to and from the bar. A stroke of luck they were at a bar and crates were abandoned outside! Loved how they finally got the mormo into the crate and decided to take it to their dad's lock-up, a place that has never been used to its full potential in the series. And typical Dean's comments about not being happy to have the crate containing the creature in the back of his 'baby'!

A really entertaining read, loved it.
ziggy.uk chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
For a while there I thought the mormo really had Dean and had taken him to hell before his time, what a relief it was Sam hallucinating, though it obviously wasn't fun for him! So the silver bullet didn't work so they have to revert to plan B, making a curse box big enough to house her! Thank goodness that Sam has the one from which held the rabbit's foot in his bag for reference! And just hope their mobiles have enough battery if Bobby has to help talk them through it!

Off to read chapter 3 now, what a treat not to have to wait!
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Glad I found this fic as I love your work and have missed your stories.

Great start. Poor Sam thinking he's facing an empusa when it is in fact a mormo, something closely related to it. No wonder the insults didn't work and she bit him, but lucky that little bit of light was there for him to go towards. And how lucky he fell into Dean's lap, finding out keeping physical contact with his big brother could keep the spell from working.

Now they just have to keep together for Sam to keep his senses which could be interesting and awkward! And to top it off they need to ring Bobby for advice!

Off to read chapter 2 now!
Marz1 chapter 3 . 9/5/2009
best line "Did she just call us skanks?"