Reviews for Illusions
tomboy309309 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
lol that was great! you capture the boys really well. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
carocali chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Anytime the hell hounds are involved, I can't help but shiver! That whole scene was frightening! Glad that Dean was able to shoot her with the Colt at least to stop her momentarily. Now for the box!

I'll be curious to see how you get the boys out of this!

:D

Caroline
Tribble Master chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
i can totally see them holding hands and trying to act really casual about it. people assuming their gay and their like, "this? oh we do it all the time. we're brothers. you got something against brothers? ass." that's funny. i cannot wait to see this end! ( i don't think it's terribly AU. good luck1
calcium77 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Cool idea for a story! I really love it so far! I am so happy there is already another chapter for me to go enjoy.

thanks
IheartSam7 chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
Ok, that was really cool. So different from anything I have read, and it totally has me captivated. Awesome story. You are amazing at the fiction! I am so excited to read more of this. Great work!
TraSan chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
That was intense! She is definitely one tricky little - cough - um, momo. The way she used Dean against Sam was brilliant. The quickest way to a Winchester is through his brother.

Great chapter, loved it!
charis-kalos chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I read this in The Brotherhood, which I bought for myself as a 'surviving Easter' gift, and loved it there. So I'm glad to get the chance to tell you how much I enjoyed it.
Madebyme chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Great start here! I really enjoyed how you mix humour with both fear and comfort. That can be difficult to do but you seem to have a natural talent for it!

You certainly have this fixed firmly in a season three frame of mind when it comes to the boys.

I'm looking forward to more and what an awesome baddie! Take care, Madebyme.x
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Great story, I love how Sam puts his trust in Dean. Can't wait for this to continue. Hugs, Vonnie
GhostBehindYou chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very happy to have another Supernatural fic from you, good job!

I love it so far, it's a very original plot and I'm looking forward to Chapter 2. I'm also loving a bit of needy Sam. Fantastic!

GhostBehindYou, x
UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hehee! This is really interesting! Are they real creatures? They sound like it. :O
AlexisStarFlame chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
That was perfect! So funny and I love the brotherly interaction including Dean basicly blowing off the girl he was trying to hook up with for sammy! Yay!
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Liking the fic!
akaStoryteller chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This first chapter was great! Very interesting monster(s). And I loved Sam having to hold on to Dean so he doesn't slip back into the spell. Can't wait for Chapter 2.
Onari chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Very nice start! Really, it looks like an interesting hunt with enough hurt/comfort and the bits of humour that makes them in-character. I loved it!

I can't wait to read more,

L xx