Reviews for Original Days
jeremy1555 chapter 3 . 7/17/2014
Wow I never expected the new agent to be THIS, interesting. This makes a whole lot of sense now, the plot is beginning to unfold now.
jeremy1555 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
hmmm, interesting. I can see why he did it, people with power normally- oh who am I kidding, I have no clue what is going on at all.
jeremy1555 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Well here we go, a bit of an alternate universe but I like it better this way. Time to see he will be training.
Ravenswing chapter 13 . 1/14/2014
This, this is a good story. I enjoyed reading it and I hope you write more.
Ravenswing chapter 8 . 1/14/2014
Yeah sure. Try to sic Asim on me and you will be having his funeral sonny. I look like Rambo on steroids. But anyway this is another good story. Let's read on.
I'll Eat Yourself chapter 13 . 6/7/2011
That. Was. AWESOME. I honestly LOVED this one, and the credits was a nice touch too. Were those people actually real people, or made up names? I'm not good with names, so I didn't recognize any of them. Also, nice job with the whole "Guard that groped Lucy and got his face smashed for it" thing. I laughed at that one. Can't wait to read the sequel! (I can honestly imagine this being a movie without any problems at all)
Fan Boy 101 chapter 13 . 3/29/2011
Wow! Awesome job on the story, man! Excellent work!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 5 . 3/22/2011
So far it's getting me hooked! Awesome job, man!
Fan Boy 101 chapter 2 . 3/20/2011
Wow! So far not bad! I'm gonna keep reading. Great job!
Dragonuv3 chapter 11 . 3/10/2011
*spits out soda from laughing* Red vs Blue references x'D! Heh, if I found out Jason says 'Bow-chika-bow-wow' during any of this, I might die of laughter x3

Thumbs up dude. Thumbs up.
Hijiku chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Wow! I have to say, I have read Better Days by Jay Naylor, and I think that this little story is an apt addition to the overall story line. It was especially nice to see that Fisk kept in contact with his old buddy, (or is it step-brother?) a very nice point to see.

Good humor involved, but not soo much that the story isn't taken 'seriously', in other words; to make the story just one long joke. I've seen terrible fan-fictions before that just destroyed the origional story, or made it into smut.

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
The Shadowfox42 chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
*snorts* Little king... COuld that be hinting at something?

Hite is turing out to be the interesting character. Very well done, "A/N"!
The Shadowfox42 chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
The plot thickens!

The construction site dash reminded me of Spiderman 3, but it's still good.

Honestly, I thought Jason called him "Fish", because he was a cat, or something... /

I shall read on!
The Shadowfox42 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Fish was a nice touch. .

Tommy's friend has an... "interesting" last name. w

"One several magnitudes more powerful than the ones currently seing use now." Sorry to be a Nazi, but there's a mistake in that sentence.

Another mistake. owo; "Large computers lined three of the four dark grey metal walls, with the forth being taken up by a huge window."

And another... ;;w "He did not attempt at all to hide his feelings either, often expressing his opinion within hearshot of thw workers here."

Oooh! I like the last comment, by Hite. :3
The Shadowfox42 chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
It seems to me, that the characters are using words like "I have", instead of "I've". It might be because of their background, or the setting, or maybe something else. I don't know.

I mean, it sounds a little cold, but maybe it's supposed to?

Jason was an interesting addition. Is he supposed to be hyper? If so, great! Everyone loves those characters. Like Hammy, from Over the Hedge, or... um... someone from someplace? ;_;

Senator Zimmer? Like the frames? Nice... :3