Reviews for Original Days
Brian Whitfield chapter 5 . 8/24/2009
Not to be picky, but the note was found in the girl's locker room, not the boy's locker room. Lots of suspense. I like it!
MaceEcam chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
The cemetery bit threw me off a bit, but otherwise it was fine. Nice use of "original life"
Avex chapter 13 . 8/6/2009
Well that was interesting. Nice casting.
Avex chapter 12 . 8/5/2009
That was teh awesome.
MaceEcam chapter 12 . 8/4/2009
O_O...wow. That was awesome. I mean really, REALLY awesome.

You've really come a long way since you started this story Bro. And now that it's over, save the epilogue of course, I can't wait to read your next fic.

Also, nice adaptation of the line from Star Trek.
Q2 chapter 11 . 8/4/2009
Nice.
HellionKyou chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Hey fuzzman, your fic is well written, and fluffy told meto check it out, but i had no idea what i was reading so i cant continue reading unless iknow the basis between it, but it is good. and I write fic too, this is my ff name. find me.

3 HK 3
Avex chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Not sure if I'm a big fan of the adoption thing. Certainly added a bit of depth to the character, but on the other hand it's just creepy.

Pointers to Hite for smashing that guy's face though.
MaceEcam chapter 11 . 7/28/2009
Hey. You ever wonder why we're here.
MaceEcam chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I am going to hit you now. I do not know when I am going to stop hitting you.
Avex chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
I think it's fine that you used Chernobyl in your story. Made it more real.

A few spelling errors here and there,but otherwise good. Oh, one more thing.

WHITE MUST DIE!
Avex chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
O_O...that...was awesome. Like, REALLY awesome.
Brian Whitfield chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I love the story so far! This is very well written and you obviously understand Fisk's psychology very well! Good job!
MaceEcam chapter 9 . 7/14/2009
“Damn gun-wielding bikers from hell, why won’t you all just DIE!”

Biggest LOL ever. That was an awesome car chase, and FISK SMASH! Car's that is. You better get that next update out soon.
MaceEcam chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
"I wouldn’t mind her guarding my body sometime"? Seriously? That was bad dude.

Something about this line "What are your name and the name of your father, punk?” just doesn't sound right, but grammar's never been my thing so I'm not sure what.

Other than that, it was a nice fight and a nice bit of backstory. You better update soon, I know where you live.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »