Reviews for I Will Never Leave You
HermioneWeasley93 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aw, I really liked this story! It captures the dynamic between Edward, Bella and Renesmee. And she's a toddler I imagine she would get separation anxiety.
INeedToDateAVampire chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Loved it:). You should do more bella/nessie! Loved the fluff. Btw ur lankan:D! I didnt know there were any here, nice to finally meet one. Btw Srry for my longass review.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
awwwwwwww i loved it we need more renesmee and bella fluff like you said there is few and i read all of them... this was great i loved it please write more :)
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
That was absolutely positively Ah-dorable !
bloodlustXlove chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
Love it! Especially the Cheesiness! :)
Ihearttwilight1234 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Awwww... That is so cute!
Lily Anne Rose chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
I like cheese too. :) makes sense to me and I love the momma and baby moment. I also like it when you side track and write pretty stuff like this.
MsIsabell chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
i absolutly adore this fic. is one of my all time favorite stories)i agree with your view of renesmee;) im sorry i haven't review this before know(i thought i had) and it's NOT cheesy is beautifull and sweet)

keep up the good work;)
lovelybluesky chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This story is so sweet! And so realistic. I really don't think Nessie is OCC. I really loved this story :) It goes to favorites!
bananafox chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
incredibly sweet. poor nessie, she would be stressed for a while.
twilight37 chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
love it!
kateydidnt chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
beautiful! Thank you for this, it was perfect.
lips-like-morphinee chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
that was beyond sweet
tucabird chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I liked it, you write very well!

Congratulations )
MaraBenefici chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I didn't find it a stretch at all that Ren (hate "Nessie" nickname as much as Bella does)was feeling insecure. My daughter is going through something very similar right now (course no Vulturi were ever after me... yet)and she is mature beyond her years like Ren.