Reviews for akatsukichat dot com
TsubakiBlossom chapter 5 . 12/21/2013
KAAAAWWWWAAAAIIIIIIIII! X3 i know, im weird... but i think this pairing is just soooo cute together. I mean,like they totally should have, like gotten together in the anime. Like Masashi Kishimoto should, like, make a side series about them. Totally.
Kimmy-Co chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
This was great! I loved it. :3
Nikkolettiana chapter 5 . 10/15/2011
Pure Love3
kira chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
'about as sharp as a marble'

do you know how hard i laughed at that? i basically fell off my chair. keep writing awesome stories like this!
Silverstonedragon chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
That was a good story.I had it in my computer favorites for a long time and just thought I better read it.I really liked .
Kane the DFWM Seme chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
That was so KAWAII! :D!
neco chapter 5 . 8/31/2010
nice story..great idea..!
SuigetsuPhwoar chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
I couldn't stop laughing or squeeling like a fangirl this was so cute and all :3

*happy dance* amazing story
xBeyond-Madness13 chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
Waa! This was so utterly, super-specially, uberly CUTE! Down-right ADORABLE! It made me giggle and laugh and grin and..and..and LOVE THIS COUPLE EVEN MORE.
Evil-Peach chapter 5 . 7/25/2010
lol run konan RUN!

LOVED it Kami i love this pair more than life itself
SilentSable chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Sooooooo cute! I've read this fic like 7 times and I can't get over how sweet it is! I wish there was more TT-TT
Spelling Police chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
Electronocide is spelt like that. Kinda like genocide.
princessperp chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
haha can you actually see Hidan being a grief consoler? "Your son just died? Shit that fuckin' sucks! I feel sorry for you and shit."

LOLETH! YOUR...STORY...IS...AWESOME. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard.

Hidan and Jashin rulez 4eva
Ditkata chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
KONAN YOU SAW NOTHING! (lmao XD)

Love the story /

;( why did it have to end?
Count Army Leader chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
Yay! It's such a cute chapter! I love it! No lemon though... D:

I'm going to have to go back and read the whole thing, because it's such a great story! :D