Reviews for Sweet Dreams or a Beautiful Nightmare
4EyesBrownEyes chapter 5 . 6/14/2014
Great story but - damn - Huey is mean but not that mean. And I REALLY am glad you didn't go with a JazxRiley story. Sounds weird to even type! Keep up the good work I love the story! :D
anonymous chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
omg keep writin
Traban16 chapter 5 . 6/19/2010
Now this is a story I like... ALOT ! It is trully wonderful. I'm enjoying it very much. PLEASE FINISH IT ! PLEASE, PLEASE UPDATE SOON !

Signed- Traban16
goddessofanime2003 chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
wow
Gb13 chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
Great chapter can't wait for the next
California Gruesome chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
Jazmin slept with RILEY? GOD DAMN! thats just low. and XD serena got BACK-BONE! huey is a badass in this. and i love it UPDATE! this writing is absoulutly marvelous!
BXM chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
all good stuff. been waiting for this update for the longest please update asap. i live off of this stuff.
child who is cool chapter 5 . 12/9/2009
nice chapter
EclipseIllusion chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
This was good. I enjoyed it. It was very interesting. I think there was a grammatical error though. You wrote "shaked" and think it's supposed to be "shook".
SwagSammich78 chapter 5 . 12/8/2009
Serena gave Huey a verbal beatdown. WEAK. I was laughing the whole time (and not in a bad way, honest). I was looking for something good to keep my mind off of finals, and you just gave it to me.

Aww, I hope Huey and Jazmine work out (but that's because I'm biased and can't really see them being with anyone else, give or take a couple of people). But it's your story and you know what you're doing! Update whnever you can! :D

-Kelsey
woowoo13 chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Such a great story can't wait for the next chapter please update soon
EclipseIllusion chapter 4 . 10/26/2009
This is really good so far. I'm not sure if you can use all of the song lyrics though so, you might want not to do that anymore. That's just my opinion though.
fergie12 chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
dang dis wuz tight...omg jasmine slept wit riely dang! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
BXM chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
everything is good in this chapter. really startin ta feel this story now. please continue
KrisB.723 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Is this story done? I wanna know what happens next!