Reviews for Terminator: Evolution
Amber chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
That was the most perfect scene yet to this story your the best
BANEHiwatari chapter 27 . 12/24/2010
Nooooooo Angelus! Why? TTTT
ShiningGalaxy chapter 28 . 1/20/2010
Aw I read this story in an hour and a half! I absolutely love it! I love the fact that you made Angelus have feelings for Lauren...and the other way was very sweet it made my eyes water in the end.

I hope you make a sequel...possibly make Angelus come back? **hopeful look**
Jdog257 chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Good, good, good, very good. Like the title, enjoy Lauren Conner already. Although it is sad, you made a good decision by making John Conner die. It will allow you to shape Lauren as a character.
MountainBlade chapter 28 . 7/4/2009
Nice ending ;) Thank you for this fic.

I'll be watching your other stories.
Gene's Gal chapter 28 . 7/4/2009
Claps and Cheers, well done girl you did it! What a emotional and rollercoaster story ending with sadness and joy for all the characters. This is one brilliant story, proud of you girl. Nice work and yes, I will continue to read more of your stories but this is a work of genius. You are welcome to the reviews, you desvered it.
Gene's Gal chapter 27 . 7/2/2009
OMG, YOU KILLED HIM! How can this be? They just realise their feelings for each other, now I bursting buckets of tears. Excellent chapter, can't wait for more. Now I'm off to mourn poor Angelus, RIP.
MountainBlade chapter 27 . 7/1/2009
*Cries and grieves*

Very bitter and sweet. Thank you for honest following the canon of genre...
MountainBlade chapter 26 . 6/30/2009
I's all come to end so fast... but I am not complaining. I know you want to show, how painful it is to love someone who can't be with you, as soon as possible.

One advice (yes-yes, I'm noob and can't give advises ;): Lauren must look in the future, not to live by her past. Past is history now.
Gene's Gal chapter 26 . 6/29/2009
What a brilliant story, I was totally gripped with likeable characters and the fight scenes are great so stop putting yourself down. You seriously need to get on the next chapter, I want to know how this all ends. Don't make me wait, this is a great story and needs a great ending.
Gene's Gal chapter 14 . 6/29/2009
He better not die, I'm begining to like Angelus and there is something going on between him and Lauren. Can't wait to read more of this amazing story, you're a brilliant writer.
Gene's Gal chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
Agh, you mentioned Marcus! I love it! This story is really good, can't wait to read more of your excellent story. Brilliant stuff, you rock!
MountainBlade chapter 25 . 6/27/2009
It's funny .

It must be very big "fox" to shift shape matching the lion size... somewhere in DH's comics I've seen idea that Skynet core is guarded by giant spider-like polyalloy machine T-10.

Offtop: I'll soon respond all PMs, your and others! Keep up!
MountainBlade chapter 24 . 6/24/2009
Omg... T-10s beasts kidnapped Lauren?.. Don't kill her, please!

And one nasty question (not at the chapter, but at the whole story)... don't be offended, I'm just interested in ;) why Angelus told about himself as if two previous T-800s model 101 were him? Is it special effect (one/same soul etc)? )
MountainBlade chapter 20 . 6/21/2009
Hi! I'm there again :) My work seems to kill me.

Well done chapter, I like it. But it's bit unbelievable that reprogrammed units are still can connect to Skynet's mainframe.