Reviews for Distant Thunder
BloodTrinity chapter 2 . 3/8/2014
Well... Motoko... Is a friggin Sadist and this story needs to be revived man!
Don't just let it die
ChronoTriggerMan chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Not sure if you're just making Motoko to be a jerk, or if this is a dark retelling of the story. But either way, it's very good. Well written, and I like how the cast is just a bit OOC. Please update soon.
Kataphraktos chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
If you wrote this with a similar spirit to "Blizzard", I can understand why you hit a wall. But I prefer this premise over Shinobu's crazy mother.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
You really need to continue on this I really want to see where it leads lol like have seta trian keitaro early and kick Motoko butt our something make her even more obsessed with dominating him
Engelmohr2004 chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
You really need to continue this love how much of sadist Mokoto is in this shes totally going to be the dom in any relationship she gets in
Edylis chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
yowzerz.

I didn't want to get into a dead fic, even one of yours, but this was great. As short as it was, that is.

You're a champ.

Keep it up.

-PC
Sinewyk chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I'm sorry, but a girl abusing a guy is as low as a guy abusing a girl. Right now I really want to trash Mokoto ... like REALLY.

If you wanted to make us nearly hate Mokoto, it's a win. I want to slip in her chambers at night and slit her throat and watch her die while clutching her throat while saying "That's what you get for trashing me you bitch". That's how I want to pay back the bitch.

And I actually wanted in the manga a Motoko/Keitaro pairing. To make me hate her so much, you sir, get a cookie.

See ya
sweet magic gal chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
nice, i'm liking this fic. I just wish that you would update soon. Wow, different to see sadist Motoko. Keep it up!
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
...awww, Keitaro...
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
yay, you'd better continue this!
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
It this gonna be a Keitaro/Motoko? Coz I'm having a hard time imagining how they could end up together when your portrayal of Motoko is something like this :/
JWM chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Another good chapter, but I have to say that I would find Keitaro more believable if a reason was given for willingness to put up with Motoko. Possibly something like 'getting a thrill' or 'secretly believing she was right'. Lastly, is this going to be lemon or just Mature?
Mev852 chapter 2 . 8/21/2009
Interesting... I can't seem to peg where this story is headed, which is usual for your style. You're very good.

Motoko is a bit more vindictive (not sure if that's the right word, maybe I mean merciless) toward Keitaro than I originally expected. I'm very curious as to where it will lead.
glAssbOy chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Quite some time for an update, oh well.

Guess I was beaten to the punch by the earlier reviewers. I must say that you turned Motoko's violence level to 11, while toning down, if not, completely removing Naru's signature response. Also, Kitsune seems to be a little less playful and scheming. Understandable, given Motoko's response.

Christ, was it me? Or did I just detect some sort of satisfaction, that may even border to the sexual, concerning this line : Motoko blushed, an image of Keitaro huddled on the floor, trying to protect himself with his hands fading into the ether. “Sorry, just day dreaming…”

And this : “You may have accepted him, but I haven’t.” Motoko calmly resumed eating, the disapproving looks of her fellow residents not fazing her in the least. She smiled inwardly as she remembered the way Keitaro had wilted at her litany of insults before he’d left the table.

The way you wrote her spelled sadism all over and in capital letters. One hell of a red flag. Looks like this is becoming too long. Well, keep us on our toes and our fingers on the refresh button.

Cheers!