Reviews for Chuck vs Taking One For the Team
Lonny J chapter 12 . 5/24
Either my laptop hiccuped or Fanfiction decided to post my review for me as I was not finished. I get that Charah have a cosmic eternal love, but consciously or not she controls him like any mark. I had a love like that once and she ended by telling me to grow a set. That's what most of these Chucks need to do. No way would I have let her in the same bed without talking about their problrms. He should just say, If you're in danfer, I'm going to help if I can. Deal with it.
Lonny J chapter 11 . 5/24
So, probably no one will read this Because this is an older FIC, But 80 or 90 percent of Chuck authors make Chuck so wishy-washy
MarauderMist chapter 18 . 4/8
Good story! Gonna read the sequel now.
baldcoder chapter 18 . 2/22
Another good one.
Molotov chapter 17 . 10/20/2014
Hahahahahahahhaha. Okay, everything was great but the zinger at the end... It's McDonald's - I'm lovin' it.
Molotov chapter 16 . 10/20/2014
Goddamn, they're beating the shit out of each other. Emotionally.

But I enjoy it because I'm kinda fucked up too. Sometimes the angst feels hackneyed and way over the top. But this? This is the right dosage for me.
Molotov chapter 13 . 10/20/2014
Goddamn Chuck. A backbone. Find one. Grow one.

But I get it. This is a verrrrrrry insecure and emotionally fragile Chuck.
Molotov chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
Man, Sarah's messed up. Chuck is an idiot - he's sweet and caring but he's got a blind spot the size of K2.
Molotov chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
I get Chuck freaking out but c'mon man. TRY and listen to Sarah. But then, he keeps being put into no-win situations.
Molotov chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
So I guess Chuck didn't get the Intersect overload dummy files download thing from the previous story?

Or do we chalk this up to the Fulcrum Intersect he downloaded, if that even happened in this universe.

But at least Sarah and Janice agree with me - Beckman blew their cover.
Molotov chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Ack. Too bad Barstow never happened in this continuity (but I'm sure you either remembered that later or someone pointed it out).
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
There's a Ben Folds song called "Fred Jones Part 2" and it is entirely inappropriate to this story, but I can't stop singing it after I realized Mr. Fulcrum shared the name.

Poor dumb Chuck. If he wants so badly to hear about Sarah fucking for the job, and Janice enduring (probably) heaps and heaps of sexual assault to the point she washes out as an agent, maybe he should stop interrupting Sarah every other sentence with, "And then you fucked him?"
Oxnate chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Does it count as a twist if you saw it coming? I'm going with yes. Partly because I tend to see these things coming before others and partly because that was very well done.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
Fantastic story arc.
jinxed97 chapter 19 . 5/24/2010
Thank you again for fixing the story...always like it.