Reviews for Claustrophobia
The Nevermore Raven chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Horay! Happy ending. I will now give poor Lucario four moomoo milks and pet his ears! I definitely enjoyed that story from beginning to end. The suspense was killing me. XD

~N.R.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
:O...

This makes no ah-sense to Luigi...

A plot twist! Well placed one, too.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Thus far, this story has proven itself interesting. I myself first encountered the blue jackal in SSBB, and my attitude towards him grew from halfhearted amusement to actually liking him. His aura concept, which is all too much like a certain something from a famed sci-fi movie, has accelerated my interest in him.

I believe Lucario would make an outstanding Jedi, in so many words. But I digress.

P.T.'s desire to capture a Lucario is understandable, but the manner in which he is attempting to do so-in addition to being against Lucario's will- alarms me. Even more alarming is the fact he hasn't already been permenantly B& from Smash Brothers! Still, the plot is developing nicely, and you have succeeded in bringing Lcuario to life, and for that I praise you.

~N.R.
Pikachu127 chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Really high resolution video... 6 trillion X 8 trillion, perhaps?
Pikachu Angel the 1st chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
This is a pretty good story.I like it:)
Sir Starlll chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Yay!

So Pokemon Trainer did all of that, just to get in brawl and catch a Lucario? Wow.

This was a good story- but what did you mean by

'End

Or a new beginning?

Thus ends the story of Claustrophobia.'?

Will there be a sequel? I hope so.
Sir Starlll chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Wait- that wasn't a fair fight!

It was three pokemon against one!

Sorry about how long it's been since I last reviewed.
Froggiecool chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Nice ending again. I can see why Lucario may be claustrophobic, and it's a great ending.
Shadow R-B chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
(is laughing her arse off)

Oh, Kami, what a twist~!

Awesome! Rukario won! (both Absol and Lucario cheer)

_

I may do a sequel to Captured! An alternate one. What do you think?

~Shadow

I love this story...
Shadow R-B chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Oh, you've read my story? I'm happy. -

I like this story so far. Darkfics, of course, are one of my faves.

You must do more stories like this, SSBB needs more PT/Rukario, be it darkfic, or otherwise. _

~Shadow Rukario/Buruusu
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
I'm glad Lucario's okay! Update soon!
Gerti chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Great ending! Cant wait for more
lupyne chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Haha, at first I was confused when they all talked about Squirtle, but Master Hand cleared that up. I think the way the match ended was brilliant - very clever.

And of course, the chapter was very aptly named. Congratulations on finishing this story! It has been a great read. I definitely can't wait to see more of your stuff.

Well done!
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
OH, NO! IS LUCARIO OKAY! UPDATE SOON!
lupyne chapter 6 . 6/6/2009
There were some nice analogies in this chapter: "as if it had finally shut down shop" and "like how he would have gotten the last drop of juice out of a berry"

There were also many nicely-worded sentences; really great vocabulary.

My guess is that one of the trainers have something to do with Aaron, but that's just a wild guess.