Reviews for Claustrophobia
ajani's apprentice chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Amazing, amazing story. I love how you wrote Lucario. Truly amazing. Also ,how you wrote the impostor. And, nice idea with that switch. I didn't see it coming. And neither did I see the tail thing coming.

I see the real trainer is more like Ash. Pity you didn't mention him at all.

And now I see. That would explain why you had the new trainer come in, as well as why he would say he was the impostor. After all, if he really was the impostor, how would he know what Crazy Hand is like. And that also explains how pokemon are taken care of.
ajani's apprentice chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Well, that explains his ability to stay on walls. Very good job with the memory.
ajani's apprentice chapter 5 . 6/12/2015
Wait, WHAT?! Why would you even do that? Have a new trainer come in who really makes no difference?!
The Nevermore Raven chapter 7 . 11/11/2011
Horay! Happy ending. I will now give poor Lucario four moomoo milks and pet his ears! I definitely enjoyed that story from beginning to end. The suspense was killing me. XD

~N.R.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 4 . 11/11/2011
:O...

This makes no ah-sense to Luigi...

A plot twist! Well placed one, too.
The Nevermore Raven chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
Thus far, this story has proven itself interesting. I myself first encountered the blue jackal in SSBB, and my attitude towards him grew from halfhearted amusement to actually liking him. His aura concept, which is all too much like a certain something from a famed sci-fi movie, has accelerated my interest in him.

I believe Lucario would make an outstanding Jedi, in so many words. But I digress.

P.T.'s desire to capture a Lucario is understandable, but the manner in which he is attempting to do so-in addition to being against Lucario's will- alarms me. Even more alarming is the fact he hasn't already been permenantly B& from Smash Brothers! Still, the plot is developing nicely, and you have succeeded in bringing Lcuario to life, and for that I praise you.

~N.R.
goawayI'mdeadhahaha chapter 7 . 5/13/2010
Really high resolution video... 6 trillion X 8 trillion, perhaps?
Pikachu Angel the 1st chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
This is a pretty good story.I like it:)
Sir Starlll chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Yay!

So Pokemon Trainer did all of that, just to get in brawl and catch a Lucario? Wow.

This was a good story- but what did you mean by

'End

Or a new beginning?

Thus ends the story of Claustrophobia.'?

Will there be a sequel? I hope so.
Sir Starlll chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Wait- that wasn't a fair fight!

It was three pokemon against one!

Sorry about how long it's been since I last reviewed.
Froggiecool chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
Nice ending again. I can see why Lucario may be claustrophobic, and it's a great ending.
Shadow R-B chapter 7 . 6/18/2009
(is laughing her arse off)

Oh, Kami, what a twist~!

Awesome! Rukario won! (both Absol and Lucario cheer)

_

I may do a sequel to Captured! An alternate one. What do you think?

~Shadow

I love this story...
Shadow R-B chapter 3 . 6/18/2009
Oh, you've read my story? I'm happy. -

I like this story so far. Darkfics, of course, are one of my faves.

You must do more stories like this, SSBB needs more PT/Rukario, be it darkfic, or otherwise. _

~Shadow Rukario/Buruusu
NinjaSheik chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
I'm glad Lucario's okay! Update soon!
Gerti chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Great ending! Cant wait for more