Reviews for Things Change
hooked chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
I understand Alphalover. My go to is "Highest Bidder" while waiting for updates! ;-)
MatchaGreen chapter 19 . 2/15/2014
Wow! As a kid, I watched He-Man during its original run and I dreamed up a gazillion ways in which Adam/He-Man and Teela got together. Yours tops them all: I especially like the way you took them out of the cartoon's context - you matured them, made them able to be open to changes and character development. You set them free in a very believable way. I don't review that often but I just couldn't NOT let you know how great this story is. Keep up the good work. Hopefully you'll write some more? Pretty please? Thank you for a great story.
alphalover chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
This is one of my favorite things to reread when I'm itching for an update from unfinished stories. Simply brilliant
hooked chapter 32 . 9/12/2013
*applauding* Bravo! Excellent piece of work. One of the best stories I've read here (my other favorite authors are Foxy11814, EvelynCMB, Alphalover, Livs2write, and Eideann). Thank you for this magnificent story! I read the whole thing in two days. And I like the excerpt from your next story even though I'm a big Adam and Teela fan. FABULOUS work! Thank you for sharing.
hooked chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
That's my girl! Throw that drink at Eric, girl
hooked chapter 16 . 9/11/2013
Holy...COWABUNGA! :-o Woooooweee! Speechless lol
hooked chapter 7 . 9/11/2013
WOW. This entire chapter is outstanding. And I love the 11 year old first kiss flashback...wow!
hooked chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Wow this is beautifully written. ...I'm loving this story so far
TeelanaFalcao chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
Essa história é muito boa. É interessante e bastante realista. muito boa mesmo. Parabéns!
CONTESSAGOFFI chapter 9 . 6/13/2012
Talking about platonic love, this idea of non-consummation and putting 2 plus 2 together subconsciously, i.e. Prince Adam He-Man, is quite realistic. I interpreted this as one of the instances where the character of Teela is showing her facticity (true blood) and her manifest destiny in becoming Grayskull's next Sorceress. I love the idea of a happy-ever-after, I loved reading your story, it was beautiful indeed! You are a great writer, very talented! Notheless, I would have changed the end of the story, e.g. Teela ending up pregnant with Adam's child and giving up the baby when replacing the Sorceress; and Prince Adam taking care of the child in his own Kingdom with another Queen. But that's just me:) Bittersweet...Thank you so much for sharing, it made my day!
Timme chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
She's okay with it now? She's completely broken! Gods, Adams sister was fighting too! Yeah she's she-ra but still. If he had any respect for Teela... It's sad, that's all. Was she really so useless as captain if the guard that Adam was the only One who could come up with strategies? Teela just forgave him, just like that?
Teelana-Zoar chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
I think I should add what I particularly like about this story - the premise, the perspective from Teela's pov, and the way you expanded the world we are familiar with to make it more realistic, more credible. Thanks!
Teelana-Zoar chapter 31 . 8/27/2011
Loved this story. I hope you'll write another fantastic A/T story someday!
alphalover chapter 31 . 1/18/2011
This is an amazing story. Thank you for sharing.
jjgeraghty chapter 31 . 11/1/2010
Loved the story! It would be great if you could continue with the Eric/Adora and continue the Adam/Teela storyline. You write great stories!