Reviews for Phasers to Stun
the wrong company chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
How about this one? Can you make this one into a story? :p
the wrong company chapter 25 . 10/2/2013
There are so many amazing ideas here. You can make this into a full length fic. *hint hint* :)
the wrong company chapter 19 . 10/2/2013
I would really like to see some of these drabbles made into stories. Just sayin :)
menotu23 chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Brilliant brilliant brilliant! You are an amazing writer and I love you star trek stories :)
paper.creations chapter 36 . 8/9/2010
I absolutely love your series of drabbles. They're amazing and canon and make me smile.

I'm not sure how many prompts you got, but if you still have more to go, maybe you could re-post again soon? I'd really, really appreciate it :)

summersunset chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hi loving ur drabbles so far, but I'd like to know why everytime I try to view a chapter past #2 I get this message instead of a chapter "array ( 'GLOBALS' array ( 'GLOBALS' array ( 'GLOBALS' array ( "? I would really like to read the rest and this isn't helping...
Lady Merlin chapter 36 . 3/1/2010

really good series! normally I HATE drabbles with a passion but these capture the essence, which is what others don't manage to do! so kudos to you for that!

Looking forward to more!

Lady Merlin
lokobookworm95 chapter 36 . 2/27/2010
I like this! I like how you wrote it, and how most of it meshed well together. I hope that you continue some of these!
Flali-Chan chapter 36 . 11/21/2009
Sareh chapter 23 . 9/29/2009
That last line gave me the chills. Great writing.
Sareh chapter 21 . 9/29/2009
Aw. *Huggles Kirk* Poor thing, he needs someone to push away the troubled dreams, methinks.
Sareh chapter 16 . 9/29/2009
Deeply moving, but oddly comforting.
Sareh chapter 14 . 9/29/2009
Aw, this is wonderful! _ It's so lovely to see the Vulcan culture being done justice. :)
straywriting chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Hehe. Moogs. That was adorable. I love the whole McCoy-as-a-brother thing.
Loesje chapter 36 . 8/1/2009
Yay! I'm just back from my holiday and I'm so happy that you updates D Great chapter, as always! I always like it when people write about the relationship between Kirk and Uhura. They are so funny together ;) A real love-hate relationship :)