Reviews for World's End Rhapsody
Rainstrom chapter 7 . 9/10
The one question haunting me through both Cloud Age Symphony and this fix is, "What's the point of time travel, if not changing the future?". Watching Naruto going to the past and being unable to change anything is painful, to say the least. This is an excellent fic but I am wondering what the point is.

At least there is the Gaara's seal subplot this time.
Laialy chapter 7 . 7/28
That was great please update soon :3
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 7 . 7/22
I love this companion story! Very well written :) I just wish there were more chapters lol I hope that you find the inspiration to finish this!
Eternal Laughter chapter 7 . 7/3
Man the story is good and it's been years since you've updated
Maxine chapter 7 . 6/21
More...more... More... More... More!more!more!more! More!
Critic chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
I know this story is I just wanted you to know that you are a literary may not know to use taciturn words authors usually use but I believe that is your strength. Your words are relatable and light on the eye.
Keep up the good work. Hoping for an update.
Milliza chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This is really good! I'd love to read more of it and see Naruto change the future for the better :)
Brenden chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
goodwork
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Uuuhhhhhh... can I just point out that Kirigakure is the hidden mist and that whilst they fought kiri missing-nin, they were actually in Nami no Kuni. The Land of Waves. Good story by the by.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I wish Big Naruto would just stay in the past and train Little Naruto, all the jumps are kind of confusing and Big Naruto is clearly depressed. I can give he's younger self the family he's always dreamed of.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Old Fox :)
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
I know you haven't updated this in FOREVER, but would you consider finishing this?
Shion Lee chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Next chappie?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
AGGHHHH this series is just so good. Ugh I love it so much. Too bad it's most likely been abandoned :-:
TheawesomeSaze chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
These awesome fics are cursed I tell you, most of them are unfinished abandoned or on hiatus ...same as this on.