Reviews for World's End Rhapsody
Critic chapter 7 . 8/16/2016
I know this story is I just wanted you to know that you are a literary may not know to use taciturn words authors usually use but I believe that is your strength. Your words are relatable and light on the eye.
Keep up the good work. Hoping for an update.
Milliza chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
This is really good! I'd love to read more of it and see Naruto change the future for the better :)
Brenden chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
goodwork
StarOfTime chapter 3 . 10/28/2015
Uuuhhhhhh... can I just point out that Kirigakure is the hidden mist and that whilst they fought kiri missing-nin, they were actually in Nami no Kuni. The Land of Waves. Good story by the by.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I wish Big Naruto would just stay in the past and train Little Naruto, all the jumps are kind of confusing and Big Naruto is clearly depressed. I can give he's younger self the family he's always dreamed of.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
Old Fox :)
sweetandsimple1 chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
I know you haven't updated this in FOREVER, but would you consider finishing this?
Rizuki Dhan chapter 7 . 3/8/2015
Next chappie?
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2015
AGGHHHH this series is just so good. Ugh I love it so much. Too bad it's most likely been abandoned :-:
TheawesomeSaze chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
These awesome fics are cursed I tell you, most of them are unfinished abandoned or on hiatus ...same as this on.
summerrblondae chapter 7 . 1/30/2015
Just hoping you update soon!
Yaraslava Rada chapter 7 . 1/26/2015
This story is epic! (The first one was as well,) I wonder if in the end, Naruto will decide to change more substantial things. Update again soon please!
neveryears chapter 3 . 1/8/2015
As far as I understand, the council is made up of no more than three members and serve as advisers to the Hokage. I don't think they have much actual power (besides access to the Hokage and lobbying powers) unless the Hokage dies. I know in canon Tsunade regularly trampled over their suggestions unless she couldn't come up with a good reason to compromise.

The type of council you describe here definitely reeks of fanon. Super-powerful expanded councils hamstringing well-meaning but powerless Hokages are a mysterious fan-favorite; possibly second only to the vicious abusive crowd lynching meme.

As for ANBU:
"The shinobi in the Anbu are hand-picked by the Kage, chosen for their individual capabilities and special skills. Age, gender, background, or previous rank bear no weight in this decision. Members can be relieved from the Anbu by the Hokage and reassigned elsewhere, in Kakashi's case, he was reassigned by Hiruzen Sarutobi from the Anbu to the regular forces as a jōnin leader."
-from Narutopedia

A lot of authors seem to think ANBU is a rank, like genin, chunin, or jonin. But it's just a special forces unit composed of many ranks.

It seems that the only rank where the opinion of others are considered are jonin and hokage.

Jonin:
"The villagers may send their recommendations for a jōnin appointment. The Kage reads said recommendations and may consider appointing an individual a jōnin if his or her qualities are recognised as adequate by enough people and himself. [2] [3] however there was mention of a Jōnin Exam in the anime's Kurama Clan Arc.[4]" - Narutopedia

Hokage:
"Generally, the new Hokage is selected by the current Hokage upon their retirement, but if the old Hokage dies or is incapacitated before being able to do so, the Fire Daimyō will appoint a Hokage Candidate upon the recommendation of the Konoha council and the Fire Daimyō council. Afterwards, the candidate will need to be approved by the jōnin of the village to become officially Hokage." -Narutopedia

Good luck!
The Reading Elf chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Hey! I loved this story! Fantastic job! Are you ever going to continue?
Hawk chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
You have way too many varied and obscure descriptions of flowery colors and hair shades for me to be able to keep track of exactly what you're trying to say or describe. It's also completely unnecessary to describe a person's hair color every time they make an appearance. It's purple prose. That sort of thing distracts from an otherwise good story. Being descriptive is good, but that is overkill.