Reviews for Dark Side of the Moon
abadoski chapter 6 . 2/5
Please continue its a great story and I want it see where it goes..
om9 chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
WHAT THE FUCK!? ILL GET SPIES AND ME (YOU BETTER BE SCARED OF ME MORE THAN THEM) AND STALK YOU AND MAKE A GRUESOME DEATH AND PUT A TORCH THAT SAYS "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEM YOU DONT UPDATE SOON. *evilest laugh in the world* DEATH! So hurry the fuck up and fucking UPDATE!? *creepy breath with I will kil u physco maniac face* I will do it. IT iS MOTHERFUCKING 2014!
DeathBunny chapter 6 . 8/26/2013
PLEASE update! Love the story plot.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
Okay missy enough laziness you promised to update over two fucking years ago and i know you are aware of this review cause i checked your favorite stories some are 2012 dated so you still do fanfiction get on with it
Angelos-Ouranos chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
this is a really good story plz plz plz update asap plz this is such a awesome story :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
Uh
LeaderoftheOutcasts chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
Ill edit for you emails
lennygoat chapter 6 . 11/28/2011
It's great story. (:

You should try to update.
Oceans Where My Feet May Fail chapter 6 . 7/16/2011
Grrrr I LOVE THIS STORY! should UPDATE... like NOW
AnnabethChase999 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
hey u said you'd update like 2 weeks ago! what happened to that? :(
AnnabethChase999 chapter 5 . 1/12/2011
update will ya!

this is my favorite story and it's been months since you've updated

i think that annabeth should take some time healing

i know for a fact that suicidal ppl have trusting issues and are extremely vulnerable

percy should go back to camp, protect her,and try to fix things in the best way possible

when things start to go back to normal a bit, they should have a verbal fight, leaving annabeth almost broken again but in the end, percy saves the day by fixing everything that has happened.

please update really soon. oh and try using my ideas ; )
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh gods, why would Annabeth do that? She knows Luke's a traitor and he'll just betray her again. Great story, I'm reading one about Percy cutting himself, so this is different.
ChildrenOfTheGreatGods chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
This story is sooooo GOOOD. please please write more :)
Dreamin'OfABlondeFang chapter 6 . 12/17/2010
I would gladly edit it if you want. PM me if interested.
Ink Knight chapter 6 . 11/22/2010
I could do the editing if you'd like. I'd have to give you a different email than the one I have listed for my account here since I don't use that one anymore. Let me know if you're interested through a PM or something. This is a great story and I look forward to reading more of it.

INK