Reviews for Nobody Asked
Shadowmaster91 chapter 3 . 12/6
This has been a good fic. I don't think that I have never seen a version of this kind of plot in Invader Zim... A pity about Gaz... I would have liked to see her thoughs over all of this.
MadHat886 chapter 1 . 11/3
Good fic
tealblood chapter 3 . 5/16
This is really good! I'm glad I clicked on this, I enjoyed reading it alot. I think you captured Dib very well.
Miss-DNL chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
All I can say was this story was amazingly intense
Anon chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
This is so great! Extremely well-written, in character and philosophical! LOVED IT! :D
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Excellent ending here, and very cool job with Dib and Zim's final battle.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
Great job with Dib's thoughts here.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Whoa, super cool start here.

Lord Morozco chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
One would have hoped for a scene of Zim cackling in hammy glory while at the same time growing enormously fat and slobbering while feasting in his Deadly Decadent Court.
Invaderness chapter 3 . 2/15/2013
Dang, I hate when stories end like this. I hate not knowing an ending, yet I get sad when it does end
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
I enjoyed this fic quite a bit. A nice amount of character development, and grim but hopeful endings always have a place in my favorite stories.
InsomniaticFrenchToast chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Oh I love this. I love this so much right now. I'm rooting for Dib the entire time. I love it, i love it...I can't say it enough. Just the repeated sentence of "After all, nobody ever talked to Dib anymore." makes me love it even more. The repetition adds something!
PenGator3 chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
Fucking awesome!
PenGator3 chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Oh yeah!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Did you used to work for Nickelodeon? Because you must've been pissed off when the higher ups canceled Invader Zim back long ago... Anyways, good story though.