Reviews for T H I S I S T H E L I F E
FanGirl1320 chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
This is an amazing story so far! Update soon! It's been a while!
White Cherry Rose chapter 3 . 10/27/2010
please continue!
Snoara chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
oh yeah, she's faisty one! Zena is kind of scary?
neoqueen24 chapter 3 . 12/28/2009
nice chapter thus far. you did a really great job in writing it. hope you update it soon. :)
Lavaman chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
wow I like it! but where in the world are you going to fit more of Jak in. your summary says that there is a totally different aspect to this story that you haven't even touched on yet.
Razzika chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
I really like this story, UPDATE !
Preddlebunny chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
awesome story and funny too hope you update soon
darkwolf227 chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
awesome! cant wait fer more. :) lol its so funny too.
x-SashaRose-x chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
The story is awesome :) I love katie's attitude! Please keep writing, I can't wait to read more! XDD
xDemanufactureX chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This is awesome. Not kidding, I nearly laughed my arse off the entire time. I especially like you 'Gay' remarks. hilarious. One of the best self inserts I've ever read. Well formatted, first person works very well for this story, I especially like the main character's attitude and outlook on things, absolutely brilliant. If you keep writing, I'll keep reading.
neoqueen24 chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
to liveblondeordietryin,

nice beginning to your story so far. i like the plot so far. hope you keep writing. for this story has some really good work done so far. also if you want to i wrote a couple of stories called myteries of the precursor sea, secrets of heaven city and the masked racer if you want check them out and review on what you think. thanks :)
The Bargheist chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Hmm, an interesting start. Your OC has some potential but I think that it's a little early to judge on the overall plot but I shall keep an eye on this story in the future.
random hyper person chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
RHP: YAY! Another story from 'The Great liveblondeordietryin' (hehe you get CAPITAL LETTERS! XD) Hope you update soon (hint hint nudge nudge) *cracks whip* GET TYPING! 8D