Reviews for Heart to Heart
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awww, cute. Setsuna's putty in Konoka's hands. But, it's nice that Konoka accepts Setsuna as she is and loves her for who she is. It's beautiful. I loved it. :)
Arrietti chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Cute, super awesome

The way you describe how konoka was so scared after her dream was very touching. Both show their characteristics very nicely :) love it!
Lance58 chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I love it! please more funny how setsuna said it hurts... haha makes me wonder what hurts in her mouth haha more please make more
Dana Kishimoto chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice one shot. It was so sweet just what I need right now and it seems a lot of people like giving Konoka scary dreams about Setsuna these days. Can't wait for another one!

Dana-chan out~!
Rotem chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
"Random KonoSetsu fans and Konoka: RIGHT!"

lol xD

That was probably the funniest line xD

And I realized you used their line from the Manga, where Secchan says 'it hurts Ojou-sama'.

I really don't like the way that line was translated. In original, Secchan says in Japanese "FUWAH! Kurushii deu, Ojou-sama".

Kurushii can be translated into 'Painfull' or 'Can't Breath'. And I think it would be more reasonable to translate it into the second option(Can't breath) Since Secchan DID breake the kiss since she was out of air... too bad it didn't got translated that way..

But yeah xD I guess it can be sweet to think Kono-chan did some... "Painfull stuff" to Secchan's mouth while they kissed LOL! xD