Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
Knits Fire chapter 1 . 1/22
So, I was looking for something to read, went over my to-read list (books & fanfic) also the list of my favourite books that I could reread and somehow ended up reading this fic for the 4th of 5th time. Oops?
THE GAME CHANGER1.0 chapter 53 . 8/9/2017
LOVE THIS
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 62 . 6/21/2017
OMB (oh my bacon) that was an amazing story u have real talent
Daggerandcloak1513 chapter 48 . 6/21/2017
Other thing that r good with bacon
Pancakes
Milk
Bread
Blood
M chapter 62 . 6/19/2017
I first read this fic like 5 years ago, and I had to come back and read it again because, even though I've moved on from the MR fandom, this is still the best fanfiction I've ever experienced. :)
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 42 . 3/20/2017
HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNW I WAS SITTING HUNCHBACK LEG CROSSED AND HOLDING MY FACE UP WITH MY LEFT HAND? I READ THAT LINE AD I FELT ATTACKED AND WATCHED.
likeI'lltellyou chapter 62 . 3/17/2017
My name is above. Sorry forgot to write it.
Guest chapter 62 . 3/17/2017
Oh my gooshness. That was a really good story. It kills you, burns you, and then eats your ashes. You never want it to end. Thats why you eat bacon and come back to it. It took me a month to read. Just because I didnt want it to end. And now I'm speechless. This could be a sequel god damnit. I hate you for writing this. Now I have to know how beautifully written it is. I sound fucking corny. This is one of the best books I've ever read. I cried, laughed, and fucking cursed your name for the past hour. Now my sisters being a fucking bitch. I will forever it bacon. You have killed Total and almost killed fax forever just know I might be under your bed.
likeI'lltellyou chapter 27 . 3/15/2017
Im not fucking answering that. Love it. You can make anything awkared. Oh crap I made awkared. I dont know how to spell it. Leave me alone.

LOVE IT. Fuck I sound so girly. ; 3( if you to dumb to underatand its a sly kittie face)
Sorryy chapter 41 . 1/15/2017
Like super sorry but, you cannot be considered a true pjo fan if you like the moves.
maripaz6 chapter 62 . 11/14/2016
Wowowowowowowowow! This is such an awesomesauce story!

I'll admit - I favourited it ages ago, and I never managed to get past the 18th or so chapter. (Too much science). But after recommending it to warriorfan103, and hearing how much they loved it, I resolved to finish it. And, because I am sick and have nothing better to do (lies! I have hw) I picked this up and starting reading it. And it's just sooooooo funny. I've learned so much about Twilight, even though I've never read the series, and laughed the entire time. Wow. (Random side note - I have heard Tik Tok!).
maripaz6 chapter 61 . 11/14/2016
A funny story, eh? I'll give it my best shot.

A couple of years ago I 'fixed' the autocorrect on my brother's iPad. He would be doing teenager-y social stuff (Instagram, texting, Clash of Clans) and his conversations would be very... interesting. For example:
thx I identify as a lettuce
sry poop poop poop I love to poop
hi I have a massive crush on you

This is actually surprisingly easy to do. Setting, General, Keyboard, Text Replacement. I think.
C chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
Ah yes, let's have a bit of Medium Awareness from Fang. MMM-MMM DELISHUSSNEZ.

(Fang you adorable child let me love you.)
Silverfyre16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This is so hilarious in a weird way...
Knits Fire chapter 62 . 8/31/2016
Oh my gosh. This was epic. Even though this was not the first time I read this story, all I can say is... wow. Also, I may have teared up a little after reading this last chapter and your A/N.
8,284 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »