Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
Veesh the Frog chapter 62 . 4/11
Oh my goodness. I just finished reading the story and it's so beautiful. I just wanted to say: this story had me laughing hysterically(my parents probably think I'm going insane after they saw me rolling on the floor), smiling like the romantic I am, or sobbing. It took me a while to read this but I'm so happy I did! Liz(er, can I call ya that? Phoenix Fanatic is a kick-butt name but a bit lengthy to type :D), whoever you are, in the crazy thing known as the real world, I hope you're out there enjoying bacon or vodka(or perhaps both at once)! This story is amazing, and you sound really awesome, too! So yeah. :)
gtgrandom chapter 61 . 3/30
This was such a good story! You're writing was awesome and the sarcasm made me laugh out loud every chapter. I really like how you put the plot together too, lots of puzzle pieces! I think this is one of my favorite fanfics EVER.
vburgess1160 chapter 6 . 3/24
THE SECOND HAND EMBARRASSMENT IS KILLING ME alskjdhajf (btw amazing fic 3)
then... WHOS JEB?
AWESOME
L chapter 62 . 1/9
I am sitting in a bus right now, hunched over my phone, with tears running down my face, and people staring at me. I don't how a fic written 4 and a half years ago about the love story of flying teenagers can do that to me. You have magic on your fingertips, that's what. This story has made me swear, cry, laugh like I was losing it, grin, frown, make faces, scowl and I don't know what else.
Bea chapter 62 . 1/8
I read this story like 5 years ago and I loved it so much and I remembered it the other day and reread and i just ;_; god bless u
Guest chapter 62 . 12/5/2014
Omg *sniffle sniffle* im gonna cry
Anon chapter 62 . 11/28/2014
Wow, this was worth reading! Amazing and hilarious!
Zolacookie chapter 62 . 10/18/2014
I know I'm a little behind in following this story (lol a little?) but I am VERY glad I decided to click on that little button that brought be to this story! 3 (haha I'm being poetic, probably cos is like midnight...) anyways... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS STORY! Its definitely the best Maximum ride fic I've been able to find... 3
Fly on
(Lol )
Guest chapter 42 . 10/14/2014
OH MY GOD YOU KILLED TOTAL YOU BASTARD
TheMockingJade chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
So basically, Fang is like a girl in every way except when it comes to constantly thinking about getting fat...
FlockPack chapter 61 . 10/5/2014
AGH!
continuing:

Wow. Just... Wow. It makes so much sense, you know? It's about as obvious as Albert Einstein in the middle of a rave party.

Angel: What were you on!?
Nudge: You're only asking this now?
Max: Shhh! The next part is really important!
Iggy: Fang's going to realize Dr. M is evil! Duh!
Fang: It was only the last entry! I'm not that good!
Gazzy: You figured it out.
Fang: Shhh! -continues reading-

I can't believe I missed it, because once you go back and look at the facts, the truth is what glares right back at you. I feel like a fool, but at least I've figured it out now-

Fang: -pauses-
Angel: Continue!
Fang: It's called dramatic effect!
Gazzy: We all know you are going to just say Dr. M is evil!
Max: I didn't know he wrote that!
Ella: Wait, what?

Dr. M must put Marijuana in her cookies.

Everyone: What.

There is no freaking way they can taste that good without illegal substances in them.

Everyone: -facepalm- YOU WERE SO CLOSE!
Max: -laughing- I canNOT believe I forgot about that!
Fang: It HAS been ten years.
Angel: I cannot believe you fang.
Fang: I didn't even write ahead a couple of pages to look back on that date.
Everyone: -facepalm-

Please could you write this sequel? The sequel itself doesn't need a plot, and you could choose to write him telling them at once or telling them on the dates. If you want this sequel to happen, but don't want to do it yourself, PM me and I'll do it. I'll do anything for this sequel, even write it myself. Please PM me for either of these options:

1 You don't want this to happen.
2 You'll be writing this.
3 You want me to write it.

I'll not do anything until you tell me I can, and I wish you good luck with life.
FlockPack chapter 62 . 10/5/2014
You should make a sequel to this where they are 10 years older and Fang finds his diary and decides to read it to the flock, and their commentary is in script form.
For example:
January 22nd, 2010
Dear Diary,

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND OUT.

This is unbelievable.

I can't believe I didn't figure it out before.
Sarah chapter 62 . 10/3/2014
I just melted into a puddle of emotions. KEEP WRITING. WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP WRITING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE READING!
8,203 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »