Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
maripaz6 chapter 62 . 11/14
Wowowowowowowowow! This is such an awesomesauce story!

I'll admit - I favourited it ages ago, and I never managed to get past the 18th or so chapter. (Too much science). But after recommending it to warriorfan103, and hearing how much they loved it, I resolved to finish it. And, because I am sick and have nothing better to do (lies! I have hw) I picked this up and starting reading it. And it's just sooooooo funny. I've learned so much about Twilight, even though I've never read the series, and laughed the entire time. Wow. (Random side note - I have heard Tik Tok!).
maripaz6 chapter 61 . 11/14
A funny story, eh? I'll give it my best shot.

A couple of years ago I 'fixed' the autocorrect on my brother's iPad. He would be doing teenager-y social stuff (Instagram, texting, Clash of Clans) and his conversations would be very... interesting. For example:
thx I identify as a lettuce
sry poop poop poop I love to poop
hi I have a massive crush on you

This is actually surprisingly easy to do. Setting, General, Keyboard, Text Replacement. I think.
C chapter 17 . 10/23
Ah yes, let's have a bit of Medium Awareness from Fang. MMM-MMM DELISHUSSNEZ.

(Fang you adorable child let me love you.)
Silverblaze16 chapter 1 . 10/12
This is so hilarious in a weird way...
Knits Fire chapter 62 . 8/31
Oh my gosh. This was epic. Even though this was not the first time I read this story, all I can say is... wow. Also, I may have teared up a little after reading this last chapter and your A/N.
Emskie Potter chapter 62 . 8/30
I always find it so weird that I understand these references, but my cousin, who is ten doesn't. I was seven when most of this stuff happened, but I can remember when Justin Beiber was just an annoying pop star (rather than an absolute dickhead) and everyone would sing tic way too often... Life is truely crazy.
Emskie Potter chapter 61 . 8/30
Umm it's not a story (for me it's like eleven at night so none come to mind) but here are the jokes that scientists 'proved' to be the funniest in the world, way back in 2002 (it is an important year, as it brought me into the world)

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies, "Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

Back on the phone, the hunter says, "OK, now what?"

Runner Up:

Patient: "Doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."
Doctor: "I've got some cream for that."

Another Runner Up:

A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip. I was having dinner with my mother-in-law and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter?' But instead I said: 'You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life."

Still Another Runner Up:

A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."

The other man replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

One More Runner Up:

Texan: "Where are you from?"
Harvard Grad: "I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions."
Texan: "OK - where are you from, jackass?"

And Still Another Runner Up:

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen." The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "That driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off! Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Amazing - Another Runner Up:

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius. The Russians used a pencil.

Last Runner Up:

A dog went to a telegram office, took out a blank form and wrote: "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof." The clerk examined the paper and politely told the dog, "There are only nine words here. You could send another 'Woof' for the same price." The dog replied, "but that would make no sense at all!"I'm
Emskie Potter chapter 59 . 8/30
You know you've found a good author when you've already read the story and therefore know a character doesn't die but still want to murder them several times over for killing off your favourite characters.
Emskie Potter chapter 34 . 8/30
Me every attack till now: I really wanna review about wannabe ninjas or whatever they're called, but knowing my luck it will be a different story..
Me now: WBNs are the BEST
Emskie Potter chapter 25 . 8/30
I just realised how awkward my last comment would be if this isn't the story where they shave off JEB'S moustache
Emskie Potter chapter 24 . 8/30
Me in earlier chapters: Hmmm, is this the one where Dr Martinez is the bad guy?
Me this chapter: HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE ONE WHERE THEY SHAVE OFF JEB'S MOUSTACHE HOW DID I FORGET?
Emskie Potter chapter 1 . 8/29
I just want you to know, I literally spent twenty minutes looking for this fic. I read it a year or two ago, and remember it being absolutely awesome. I hope it's as good as I remember it being, and this time I remembered to favourite it...
Knits Fire chapter 13 . 8/21
Huh. No wonder this chapter was bookmarked on my Kindle. It's... fantastic. This whole fic is, really. I first read it about five years ago, I think. Anyway, here I am rereading it at age 27 and enjoying it as much as I did the first time I read it. Some things I remember. Some things I forgot. This fic still makes me burst out laughing. It also has great shippy moments. Ahh, I love it! I've read quite some fanfiction since my sister introduced me to it (maybe 8-9 years ago), but this one's still hands down my favourite. Thank you for sharing your imagination with the world!
freelance13 chapter 17 . 8/15