Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
katzapped chapter 38 . 3/15/2014
Is Fang going to realize she's evil? Because that has to happen. Because if it doesn't, I will stab myself like 6 times and then cry for 20 minutes and then go to the hospital because I stabbed myself 6 times.
katzapped chapter 18 . 3/15/2014
Ummmmm...that chapter with the crazy old lady hitting on Fang made me throw up a little in my mouth but I laughed when she shot at them but I thought Max would kill her so I was kinda disappointed that she lived...i'm messed up a little.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Fang' thoughts creep me out a little... when Fang and Max are talking and he's thinking about making out with her right there, that's kinda weird. I was never a fan of Fax(or Mylan) because Max doesn't need a guy but I liked Dylan more then Fang. He was necessary to the flock and Fang would have not left if Dylan wasn't there. And Dylan is just impossible to hate because he's just so nice. I don't get how people hate him. Max tries to hate him but she can't because she has no reason to hate him because he's just so FREAKIN NiCE.
Asongforyou chapter 62 . 2/23/2014
OH MY GOSH THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY aMAZING! HOLY CRAP you gave me a heart attaCk when you said Max died i was like PHOENIX SAY WHAT? HEADS WILL ROLL! I freaking loved it, it was pure awesomesauce!
LOVED IT KEEP WRITING
LIZ3
PS-Baaaaaccccoooooonnn, may the bacon leggacy live on for all eternity! :)
Asongforyou chapter 42 . 2/22/2014
woah i am touching the left side of my face :)
Asongforyou chapter 41 . 2/22/2014
OMG! i love Percy Jackson I've only seen the lightening thief and it was good but they have let down a lot of the major points...i agree that Annabeth sucks...love Grover! yes Logan Lerman is absolutely gorgeous! great book i love it ow we see it from The Emotionless Brick Walls perspective :)
horsegirl619 chapter 61 . 2/17/2014
Damn, you need to write your own books because you are damn good at it, seriously if you wrote a book I would read it.
horsegirl619 chapter 59 . 2/17/2014
Never has a story on fanfiction made me cry. And right now I'm crying like a 2 year old with diaper rash... congradulations, you are an amazing writer
horsegirl619 chapter 56 . 2/17/2014
Thank you for writing your story, you have made me and Bacon proud.
horsegirl619 chapter 45 . 2/16/2014
As I was reading the sentence about max being all robotic right as the song robots by Flight Of The Conchords came on... it was really creepy... have i ever mentioned your story is awesome? Keep up the badassness please :)
horsesgirl619 chapter 28 . 2/16/2014
When fang said "I would take Iggy any day of the week" all I could think was yeah me too...
horsegirl619 chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Its way to late for me to say this because the story is already over... but NIGGY NIGGY NIGGY NIGGY!
horsegirl619 chapter 15 . 2/16/2014
One time me and my friends were playing hide and go seek tag in walmart and security was chasing us around :) it was really fun and they didn't catch us. Another time we got kicked out for playing dodge ball... they don't like that very much lol
ThunderClouds7 chapter 44 . 2/9/2014
Everyone remembers the map song. I haven't reviewed before, unless my friend who shares this account has, so I thought I would and let you know that I really love this story! :)
Lo chapter 12 . 2/7/2014