Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
Cannibals Welcome chapter 29 . 1/9/2014
This is your story, but I've no idea why Max hasn't kicked the shit out of Jeb yet. Just like slowly peeled bits of flesh from his face or hooked up with Iggy and Gabe to give him a revenge tattoo. Yeah, that last one sounds pretty good.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
"Boxers." I whisper, wisely.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
7. It goes well with my eyes.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 18 . 1/9/2014
Ok that was just awesome. Though if this is like a secret supernatural crossover and characters from the show pop up in like the last diary entry I'm going to laugh my ass off.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
i love this.

fang please don't die of mortification when you give her your gift. i'm sure the others will do their best to make you do so.
Cannibals Welcome chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
These are... so funny.
Jade23 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I'm crying right now. I don't want this story to end. Throughout this fic, I laughed and cried and its literally the most beautiful, awesomesause, bacontastic thing I have ever read. You encouraged my love for bacon, you taught me so many inspirational things, I learned new sex jokes- I had a great time reading. Don't ever stop writing, cause you know what?- you're going to inspire so many people with your work. You are officially my biggest role model. Thankyou so much.
fictonal character chapter 13 . 1/3/2014
Oh jeeeeez.

I freaking love you.

In a non-awkward way.

:)))
fictonal character chapter 11 . 1/3/2014
The Harry Potter references
fictonal character chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
Oh gods u srsly are a fucking genius
fictonal character chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
OHMYGOD! I'm rereading this story for the fourth time, and I still crack up every time I read it! XD
Btw, I have reviewed before as a guest, and I usually don't take the time to review, so yeah this story is really THAT GOOD.
Oh and you're a fabulous author. :)
super lame dork chapter 62 . 12/30/2013
OHMYGAAAAAHD.

I just spent like the entire day reading this and I'm actually hyperventilating from the flucking feels.

and I do realize that it's been like what, four years, since this was completed, but hey there's no way in hell or heaven or Canada that I'm gonna read this and become a whole new person as a result and not freaking review.

so,

AHHHHH OHMYGOD ASDFGHJKL CJONECHVDKJFNJKDHFJSKDHGJKCNXMCNRJWOHGERJKHG
IM ACTUALLY DYING RIGHT NOW
OHMYGAAHD THE FEELS I CANT EVEN I JUST
SWEET JESUS DEAR LORD
BAKKON
THAT WAS ME SAYING BACON WITH A WEIRD ACCENT BUT IT REALLY JUST SOUNDS LIKE A TYPE OF POKEMON AND THATS COOL TOO

but ohmygod you're seriously the best author. this was so amazing, I can't even tell you how many times i ended up fangirling and silently screaming and flailing around in sheer wonder from the freakin genius of this. the jokes and humor and puns and references were actually perfect, and how it was laced through the plot and everything was fracking majestic. and, oh hot damn, the freaking plot twists i almost cried.

I can't even tell you how much i LURVED this cause my brain is malfunctioning i mean what are words how do you use them, but this is easily the most shmantasticslicious thing I have ever read ever in the history of ever.

kaybye,
-sarah:)
Slightly-Insane Writer chapter 62 . 12/23/2013
I honestly think that you are amazing. No words can describe your awesomeness. I actually rolled on the floor laughing, and my parents asked what was wrong with me. You could be a famous writer. No offense but I kinds wanted to yell at you when you killed off Max and was so relieved when she was alive. Btw, what's wrong with Iggy ? He made me die of laughter! Thanks for an awesomesauce story with a lot of bacon ( is bacon vodka real?)
F4ng chapter 62 . 12/21/2013
This was an amazing story. Kudos for you. (:
FlockPack chapter 42 . 12/19/2013
you know what's sad? I was leaning on my left hand, slouching over, I went into that position when you said ten bucks. also, hippocampus? and fang keeps on noticing things and getting distracted easily? almost like how Percy Jackson does? like when he was in a serious quest then suddenly he asked if all of hades clothes were made out of souls? and what would you do to have to be made into his underwear? wow, I do it too, but seriously, you have a Percy Jackson theme going on here.

bye!