Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny chapter 42 . 3/20/2017
HOW THE HELL DID YOU KNW I WAS SITTING HUNCHBACK LEG CROSSED AND HOLDING MY FACE UP WITH MY LEFT HAND? I READ THAT LINE AD I FELT ATTACKED AND WATCHED.
likeI'lltellyou chapter 62 . 3/17/2017
My name is above. Sorry forgot to write it.
Guest chapter 62 . 3/17/2017
Oh my gooshness. That was a really good story. It kills you, burns you, and then eats your ashes. You never want it to end. Thats why you eat bacon and come back to it. It took me a month to read. Just because I didnt want it to end. And now I'm speechless. This could be a sequel god damnit. I hate you for writing this. Now I have to know how beautifully written it is. I sound fucking corny. This is one of the best books I've ever read. I cried, laughed, and fucking cursed your name for the past hour. Now my sisters being a fucking bitch. I will forever it bacon. You have killed Total and almost killed fax forever just know I might be under your bed.
likeI'lltellyou chapter 27 . 3/15/2017
Im not fucking answering that. Love it. You can make anything awkared. Oh crap I made awkared. I dont know how to spell it. Leave me alone.

LOVE IT. Fuck I sound so girly. ; 3( if you to dumb to underatand its a sly kittie face)
Sorryy chapter 41 . 1/15/2017
Like super sorry but, you cannot be considered a true pjo fan if you like the moves.
maripaz6 chapter 62 . 11/14/2016
Wowowowowowowowow! This is such an awesomesauce story!

I'll admit - I favourited it ages ago, and I never managed to get past the 18th or so chapter. (Too much science). But after recommending it to warriorfan103, and hearing how much they loved it, I resolved to finish it. And, because I am sick and have nothing better to do (lies! I have hw) I picked this up and starting reading it. And it's just sooooooo funny. I've learned so much about Twilight, even though I've never read the series, and laughed the entire time. Wow. (Random side note - I have heard Tik Tok!).
maripaz6 chapter 61 . 11/14/2016
A funny story, eh? I'll give it my best shot.

A couple of years ago I 'fixed' the autocorrect on my brother's iPad. He would be doing teenager-y social stuff (Instagram, texting, Clash of Clans) and his conversations would be very... interesting. For example:
thx I identify as a lettuce
sry poop poop poop I love to poop
hi I have a massive crush on you

This is actually surprisingly easy to do. Setting, General, Keyboard, Text Replacement. I think.
C chapter 17 . 10/23/2016
Ah yes, let's have a bit of Medium Awareness from Fang. MMM-MMM DELISHUSSNEZ.

(Fang you adorable child let me love you.)
Silverfyre16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
This is so hilarious in a weird way...
Scattered Ideas chapter 62 . 8/31/2016
Oh my gosh. This was epic. Even though this was not the first time I read this story, all I can say is... wow. Also, I may have teared up a little after reading this last chapter and your A/N.
Emskie Potter chapter 62 . 8/30/2016
I always find it so weird that I understand these references, but my cousin, who is ten doesn't. I was seven when most of this stuff happened, but I can remember when Justin Beiber was just an annoying pop star (rather than an absolute dickhead) and everyone would sing tic way too often... Life is truely crazy.
Emskie Potter chapter 61 . 8/30/2016
Umm it's not a story (for me it's like eleven at night so none come to mind) but here are the jokes that scientists 'proved' to be the funniest in the world, way back in 2002 (it is an important year, as it brought me into the world)

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other man pulls out his cell phone and calls emergency services. He gasps to the operator, "My friend is dead! What can I do?" The operator in a calm, soothing voice replies, "Take it easy. I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead." There is a silence, then a shot is heard.

Back on the phone, the hunter says, "OK, now what?"

Runner Up:

Patient: "Doctor, I've got a strawberry stuck up my bum."
Doctor: "I've got some cream for that."

Another Runner Up:

A patient says, "Doctor, last night I made a Freudian slip. I was having dinner with my mother-in-law and wanted to say: 'Could you please pass the butter?' But instead I said: 'You silly cow, you have completely ruined my life."

Still Another Runner Up:

A man and a friend are playing golf one day. One of the guys is about to chip onto the green when he sees a long funeral procession on the road next to the course. He stops in mid-swing, takes off his golf cap, closes his eyes, and bows down in prayer. His friend says: "Wow! That is the most thoughtful and touching thing I have ever seen. You are truly a kind man."

The other man replies, "Yeah, well, we were married 35 years."

One More Runner Up:

Texan: "Where are you from?"
Harvard Grad: "I come from a place where we do not end our sentences with prepositions."
Texan: "OK - where are you from, jackass?"

And Still Another Runner Up:

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: "That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen." The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her, "That driver just insulted me!" The man says, "You go right up there and tell him off! Go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Amazing - Another Runner Up:

When NASA first started sending up astronauts, they quickly discovered that ballpoint pens would not work in zero gravity. To combat the problem, NASA scientists spent a decade and $12 billion to develop a pen that writes in zero gravity, upside down, underwater, on almost any surface including glass and at temperatures ranging from below freezing to 300 degrees Celsius. The Russians used a pencil.

Last Runner Up:

A dog went to a telegram office, took out a blank form and wrote: "Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof. Woof." The clerk examined the paper and politely told the dog, "There are only nine words here. You could send another 'Woof' for the same price." The dog replied, "but that would make no sense at all!"I'm
Emskie Potter chapter 59 . 8/30/2016
You know you've found a good author when you've already read the story and therefore know a character doesn't die but still want to murder them several times over for killing off your favourite characters.
Emskie Potter chapter 34 . 8/30/2016
Me every attack till now: I really wanna review about wannabe ninjas or whatever they're called, but knowing my luck it will be a different story..
Me now: WBNs are the BEST
Emskie Potter chapter 25 . 8/30/2016
I just realised how awkward my last comment would be if this isn't the story where they shave off JEB'S moustache
8,294 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »