Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
Emskie Potter chapter 24 . 8/30/2016
Me in earlier chapters: Hmmm, is this the one where Dr Martinez is the bad guy?
Me this chapter: HOLY SHIT THIS IS THE ONE WHERE THEY SHAVE OFF JEB'S MOUSTACHE HOW DID I FORGET?
Emskie Potter chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I just want you to know, I literally spent twenty minutes looking for this fic. I read it a year or two ago, and remember it being absolutely awesome. I hope it's as good as I remember it being, and this time I remembered to favourite it...
Scattered Ideas chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
Huh. No wonder this chapter was bookmarked on my Kindle. It's... fantastic. This whole fic is, really. I first read it about five years ago, I think. Anyway, here I am rereading it at age 27 and enjoying it as much as I did the first time I read it. Some things I remember. Some things I forgot. This fic still makes me burst out laughing. It also has great shippy moments. Ahh, I love it! I've read quite some fanfiction since my sister introduced me to it (maybe 8-9 years ago), but this one's still hands down my favourite. Thank you for sharing your imagination with the world!
freelance13 chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
Eggy, definitely Eggy.
Gracie chapter 62 . 6/24/2016
I. Loved. It
Zenith's Nadir chapter 62 . 5/15/2016
Wow. I remember reading this way back when while it was still published. But then I stopped going on Fanfiction for years.

It must have been fate or something, but I decided to login to Fanfiction on a whim and saw this story and picked it right back up. Finally finished it, and now I achieved closure :)
Natt774 chapter 19 . 5/11/2016
I reached an epiphany in this chapter. HOW COME the Flock never wore sunglasses before [until now!]. Geez, I'm like those guys in Capt. America III, wearing baseball caps and sunglasses year-round [UV rays are dangerous after all]. Never thought of it.

I'm really glad the only old ladies i know are sweet grandmas or satanical professors who give too much homework. I don't know what I'd do if I ever meet a perverted Agnes. I mean, grandpas are ok. Guys can always be defended against. Take one shot at grandma; next thing you know, your face is going to plastered on Yahoo and you'll be flamed by comments. To a crisp.
Kiki1770 chapter 3 . 5/11/2016
Re-reading this story several years later and several years older and it's still hella funny!
Natt774 chapter 14 . 5/9/2016
I really enjoy your fic! Thanks for keeping it up all these years.

Your Fang is funny and a whole lot more fun than the JP original. You can't find this kind of random comedy anywhere else besides a fanfic.

I wish I could write you a more tantalizing review, bc I know you've put a whole lot of time and effort into writing this. I'm not eloquent though, or hilarious. Anyway...Good luck with your current endeavors! I'll keep reviewing as I read through.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/26/2016
EGGY!
Guest chapter 62 . 4/25/2016
Wow...I REALLY loved it! I read it all in one day! It was super funny and sweet! Thank you for writing this ! Totally made my week! 3
MysteriousDeepEyes chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
This was my very first fanfiction and the reason I'm reading fanfiction YOU ARE AMAZING
book thief27 chapter 62 . 12/19/2015
There are no words to describe this. It was hilarious and heart-wrenching at the same time. There are few stories that can compete with that awesomeness. Plus, shy is an approach to Fang's personality hhat you rarely hear but is probably just as correct as the emo take on it.
bool thief 27 chapter 6 . 12/16/2015
I can't stop laughing. This story will be the death of me! I was supposed to have hhe Kindle turned off at 10:00 and I'll be in so much troubleif my parents here me talking to the fic (i doo that with fanfictions, books andovies). Oh well.
book thief 27 chapter 2 . 12/16/2015
Hilarious! Secret notes? With her stalker/ attacker filled past, Max is going to be completely creeped out.
8,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »