Reviews for Diary of a Lovesick Mutant
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw! Poor Fangiekinz! I love this so much! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

~Ellie

P.S. Which book is this after?
Ninja.Melting.Hydrogen chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Love the idea. Awesome and funny first chapter. Update soon!
Magnusdamora chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Hahaha I love Fang! This is well written, I could imagine Fang doing some of these things. Although I think he'd play it cooler when he talks to Max (I know that was his thoughts, but it was a little OOC)

Either way I loved it!
PaRaM0rE-0394 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
that was...AWSOME! You should totally continue. It was so funny. Good job! :)
ChocolateMilk2 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Awesome stuff, Pho! Love 'the saying one thing and thinking another' thing. You've got a great sense of humor.

I guess the over-a-year theme means it'll be updated, right? And soon?

'Will be waiting until then,

Milk.
Noreht chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Ahahahahahahaha. This oughta be good. XD I like the new take on Fang, the Emotionless Brick Wall. Also, I'm glad to see someone writing MR fanfiction, since I'm unable (atm) because MAX just came out... _;
flyingtothestars chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Very interesting :) Am inrigued as to weather or not Fang commits sucide by July.
ninjaeatcookie chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Hee hee, I can already tell that this will be one heck of an interesting story.

And now, I'll list some of my favortie quotes:

"Who invented love, anyway? Romeo? I don’t know why girls are all, “I want to be like Romeo and Juliet!” I mean, I hate to spoil the ending, but they die.

I mean, seriously. Girls need lives. Badly. I’m sure they’re somewhere on Ebay."

Hee hee, that made me giggle quite loudly. I'm sure that the little children around me are worried for my sanity.

"August- Read Twilight. If Edward can score a chick, so can I. Find out what makes him so attractive. Apparently mythological creatures are a pretty hot specimen now

September- Bleach eyes from reading Twilight"

The poor guy. I don't blame him for bleaching his eyes after that.

"I just nodded back. Here’s the thing – everyone thinks I’m so dark and full of angst, but the thing is I’m just too shy to say anything half the time. The other half of the time I had so much to say I didn’t know what order to put it in and just shut up to save myself any embarrassment.

Which basically means Max thinks I’m an emotionless brick wall.

Would you want to enter a relationship with an emotionless brick wall?

I think not."

He thinks so highly of himself!

Anywho, I hope you continue writing. You surely have a talent for it. I'd totally read it if you plan on adding more.

-doodles
GladeSistas chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Haha, I'm curious to see how this will play out.

Emma 3
gypsyprincess94 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Haha! Love story! I love this story! Story I love you! See how easy that was Fang? ha. Fang is such a stalker! I love it! This chapter was amazing, and this story is definately going places! :)

CAN I WORSHIP YOU EVERY DAY?

I WANT TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU THIS VERY SECOND.

YOU’LL BE IN MY DREAMS TONIGHT.

Loved those lines! :) And I cant wait for more!
buttersideupper chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
BAHAHAHA.

This is genius. And funny.

"Would you want to enter a relationship with an emotionless brick wall?

I think not."

Ahaha...
SarahLarissa chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Haha, I love it! Are you gonna do more, or is it like a oneshot? I think you should do more. I laughed so hard when I read the plan of death! lol, it sounds just like Fang! However, when he talks to Max at the end, his thoughts are slightly creepy. Like, not-really-Fang-like creepy. But if it's meant to be like that, so be it. I just noticed :). Again, totally fell in love with it; imagine Fang having it bad enough to start a "diary". lol, please update, if you can I suppose. :)
S.A.Hikari chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Very nicely written. I applaud you. You use good vocabulary. It's not scetchy at all. The phrases flow very nicely together and you weave sarcasm in there seamlessly. I will follow your story.
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
An interesting idea. It has promise. Good so far.
8,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 543 550 551 552 553