Reviews for Love, Lives, Lost 2: High School Secrets!
ROCuevas chapter 62 . 1/13/2014
Good luck.
lopezmagialex chapter 61 . 7/4/2013
Ur badass love ur storys whens nxt update hope its not long pe ce
Buttercupandbutch fan
BCxButchy chapter 61 . 4/13/2013
I LOVE IT! You gotta update, pretty pretty pretty please :)
Anon chapter 61 . 4/12/2013
theres gonna be more? AWSOME I NEED MORE BCXB TO THE NEXT FIC UNTILL MORE CHAPTERS HAHAHAHA!

oh god my sister is right I am insane oh well what's a girl to do B-DAY IN TWO DAYS
Anon chapter 58 . 4/12/2013
WILL YOU TWO PUSH ASIDE YOU FUKING HUGE EGOS AND SAY THOUS THREE GOD DAMED WORDS FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND HOLY IN THE WORLD OF FICKING SHIPINGS! (Because there's not much) If this was to much of you thought it was hysterical or maybe you want to just read my fic email me oh and if your looking for some kind of naked pic move on and what the fuck are you doing reading this get off this page god perve's theses days!
Anon chapter 50 . 4/12/2013
lets see what's so big about typing that name! berserk... holy shit that was fucking awesome

P.S I love butch x buttercup oh and I HATE THAT BITCH BRUTE! Steeling butches innocence and virginity raping him and blaming him for her mistake. Getting him sent to jail and making him pass out! She almost gave Buttercup a heart attack THAT BITCH! Butch LOVES buttercup more that any thing and he had to lie to her so she would not kill brute and go to jail. Now he has to tell BC and she is going to be so crushed! OH GOD SHE'S GOING TO BECOME SUICIDAL. Or worse she wont and the rest of her life will become a living hell! Oh god! Why is brute such and BITCH?!

P.S.S bitch is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally close to butch funny0.o oh no
Anon chapter 49 . 4/12/2013
OH GOD I GIVE YOU A REVEW PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEASE NO YU-GI-OH REFERENCE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE *starts crying*
Anon chapter 48 . 4/11/2013
so I'm listening to music and reading my fav fic (this one) and the perfect song comes on. Its called fall for you if you want to find it and I swear to god it is most likely buttercup and butch's song. Oh and every time I read this before bed and then wake up knowing I have to go to school my heart beats to fast and I right my own little part of the fan fic to keep my self satisfied. I also right my own fic. And today in the middle of lunch I giggled because I fell out of my chair and everyone stared because I was still laughing.
Anon chapter 46 . 4/11/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA if I could stop laughing I could thank you for such an awesome fic!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA make it stop!
Anon chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
ohhhhhhhhhhhh SHIT
13animegirl chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
how did they die?
SassyLutonium chapter 61 . 8/10/2012
Yay! Hurry and up-date soon!
BUTTERCUP POWERPUFF LOVE chapter 61 . 6/22/2012
can you write another sory about butch Beaing Jealous oF Bc's BoyFriend?
Cupid 101 chapter 61 . 4/20/2012
This is the longest story i've read in ages! And probably the most interesting story i've read in 3 whole months! Keep going girly! ;)
natnat14 chapter 60 . 4/1/2012
please update soon i love this story