Reviews for The Exchange
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
Aw, how sweet. Of course Gibbs would give the awards back to Tony to keep. I so hate it when people tell Tony that he's not Gibbs and it was nice that the awards made him feel better.

Great job!

-Moki
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Really enjoyed this story. And if Tony wasn't so pleased I'd say I wanted more. but Tony was pleased in the end. Nicely written and nicely done. sue
Frogster chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I don't think anyone could possibly fill Gibbs' shoes, and I think Tony would be the last one who could. Not that I mean that in a bad way, but that Tony would just have an absolute different way of doing things than Gibbs. We'd have more movie quotes than ever!
mtee1958 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
good, but I hated how Gibbs just dumped everything and everyone was so overjoyed! That scene always ticked me off.

I will always think that Tony should have reacted a little more strongly. Give it back to them.

But thank you.
Laine3112 chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Very nicely done. Insightful and all in character. Very nice touch with the medals. Well done. L
Viktorija chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
It was great!Well done!
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Many stories have been written about Gibbs' return,but none(that I have come across) about the immediate reactions of the team.I like your take on how Tony accepts his "demotion" with a little angst but also good-natured how you had Tim flash his flourescent teeth a couple of times,too!lol!
AuntStacy chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Thanks for the lovely one-shot, this is the most in-character tag I've read to Gibb's return. Nice job capturing the team dynamic as they adjust to Gibbs return.