Reviews for The Addams' Family Chronicles
IvyAddams chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I read the first paragraph and was so thankful for writers like you. God knows the Addams's need more fan fictions on here. You are amazing!
Adrian chapter 9 . 11/3/2012
This is absolutely adorable! I loved every minute of it and it's now part of the story, at least in my mind. Well done!
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 9 . 12/31/2009
You've done a wonderful job of integrating the movie and the show, It's a lovely story over all, and I'll be glad to see more.
RngrThorne chapter 9 . 10/15/2009
How very strange. In a delightful, can't wait for more kind of way, of course.
negschainsaw chapter 9 . 8/12/2009
love it! :p love the reference tothe episode , keep on going !
negschainsaw chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
OMG! what a story! The heat is dripping from my computer , good chapter keep going I really enjoy reading your story , 3 thumbs up like Gomez says
Little Obsessions chapter 6 . 7/7/2009

I'm sorry I didn't read this quicker, I've just been really busy.

Please continue, it's really very good.

negschainsaw chapter 6 . 7/7/2009
another good chapter , I felt down my chair when Morticia spoke french and Gomez came down in a second!, :p And Dementia and Fester are so good to help Totter and her sister!

I KNOW what happened to thing... He is off searching lady Fingers :p , well It's just a thought. Can't wait till the next one , keep going!
negschainsaw chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
haha XD you have to love that sibling rivalry ! I just love that girl! You are picturing Dementia just like I imagined, very good ..

three thumbs up! like Gomez says keep going!
negschainsaw chapter 4 . 6/17/2009
aw I am melting over here! You write their ( G and M) love soo perfect , I am struggeling with that ( a lot) , I just enjoy reading your stories , hehe wednesday :p

keep going!
negschainsaw chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
I love it! I love how you describe the love between Morticia and Gomez and the love between Fester and Dementia ( they are cute!, not as cute as gomez and morticia ) I laughed at how you set the little revenge thingy between the siblings :p , he is so dead when Wednesday gets a plan :p also love your little romance thingy between lady fingers and thing , keep writing , i hope you update soon!