Reviews for Illogically Primal
Jedi Cler chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Wow! Uau! Yupiiiiiiiii! It's getting hot. Adapt soon please.
rashida7777 chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
It can end right here! What's up..?
QTFics chapter 5 . 9/17/2009
Great story! I hope you update soon! Poor Spock..didn't he know he would get drunk off of chocolate.
Ankhesen chapter 5 . 8/20/2009
Um...more? Please? With a cherry on top?
Babita chapter 5 . 8/17/2009
Poor Spock! I love the way he almost "falls off the wagon" and then pulls himself back up...I can't wait until he totally falls!

*smile*
dreamcatchr2009 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Whoa! O_O She fed Spock chocolate! OMG... If she follows him there's gonna be twubble... :P
elaine451 chapter 5 . 8/11/2009
Friends, huh? 'The things his body wanted to do to her in that moment…'

Just too rich. Your plot pacing is brilliant and the interaction just too good. This has to be one of my fav fics. Hope to read more soon!
modest-goddess chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
She got him drunk on chocolate.
DiscoUnicorn chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
Do it! Do it! Do it! LOL. Nothing like ice cream to ignite those dying embers of passion! Great chapter.
karmapolice28 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
AH!twat-tease :(

but i liked it ;P
ChrissyCC23 chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
Well, well, well,...I hope Spocks going to end that betrothal, even if T'Pring doesn't. LOL! Great update!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 5 . 8/9/2009
GAH! My UST sensor is going crazy you meany! I like the moment where her scent drove him nutso.

You might want to bear in mind that (I think unofficially) Vulcans become intoxicated when consuming chocolate, and you have him eating it with no noticeable effect. I'm not sure if it's canon but it's a very popular trend in FF writing at the moment.

A niggle: how can Spock update frequencies and logistics? I'd suggest revising the technobabble there as it's currently nonsense. If he were to update the frequency range of a certain scanner on board the ship that would make sense, but logistics is the moving of things and cannot be 'updated' as such.

Does that make sense?
Mellel chapter 4 . 7/24/2009
More, more, more!
Dr Spleenmeister chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
I'm ashamed to say I had forgotten about this story, but I'm thoroughly enjoying becoming reacquainted! I'm looking forward to the next part with baited breath!
Eric Kraven chapter 4 . 6/25/2009
*bows*

Konnichiwa. As always I enjoyed your story. I look forward to seeing how both characters evolve emotionally, and how you choose to epxress that.

*bows*