Reviews for Tales From the Wasteland: Black As Oil
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2020
Dh
ManwithaPlan113 chapter 46 . 8/2/2019
Chew through this story in a manner of hours.

A diamond a decade old, color me surprised
Rude Guest chapter 46 . 1/23/2018
Just saw this.. and read it in its entirety over a period of one day.

It was quite good - I rather enjoyed it.
derpysauce chapter 46 . 10/23/2017
Absolutely wonderful very sad ti have binged through only to see you dropped off the face of the earth in 2009

Im just glad to see the story ended at a logical place without dragging into the heat death of the universe

Well thanks for all your effort.
Analyn Rockwand chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
I'm reading this again! For the 5th time!
vidoxi chapter 46 . 6/19/2017
i had to read the last ten or so chapters in one sitting because i was so gripped by the story. the stuff read from the hunter's perspective was really interesting, i loved watching him deduce all these things about the group from suble evidence. xen attempting suicide was pretty poignant. the small bit of romance was exciting; it played out smartly and realistically but also im sad that xen is kind of rejecting her feelings. im glad i came across this. great OCs and great writing.
vidoxi chapter 16 . 6/14/2017
oh man all the talk about north seneca station had me crossing my fingers for some murphy and barrett but then their appearance was so brief lol ;o; i love this fic so far though, xen is a great character. i always interpretted charon's mutterings as just an indicator that he's secretly annoyed at being under your command, but the way youre writing it, that hes a little bit crazy (schizophrenic possibly?) is interesting. i feel kinda dumb commenting on a fic from 2009 but maybe you still read these, who knows. cant wait to see where all this goes.
Twisted Fate MK 2 chapter 46 . 9/6/2016
Would love to seee more of Xen
Guest chapter 46 . 12/12/2015
Wow that was amazing. I've always wanted more robots in my fic and you write them excellently. Thank you very much i read throught the whole story in a single day.
Some Clown chapter 28 . 9/8/2015
Old Olney? Far to the north by the alien crash site... but that's near the... oh. Oh Fuck. Oh No! Oh Fuck No! Not THERE!
jpmonn chapter 46 . 7/9/2015
Wonderful! You caught the theme of the wasteland and wrote a riveting storyline. Best of all... You finished your story! Thank you.
dreema chapter 46 . 6/8/2015
A nice wee story, and a good change from the more normal lw based tales. Thanks. :)
Guile chapter 12 . 3/19/2015
This is neat. I like Xen, and the 'bots. I suppose Bunni and Tori had to stay behind to create narrative tension?
TabrianTheFirst chapter 46 . 2/17/2015
I found your story in the favorites if another author and I gave a chance on my first Fallout fiction. I wasn't dissapointed. I fell in fascination with the world while playing the games and your writing never challenged my suspension of disbelief. Congratulations on completing a thoroughly engaging story.
imhotep99301 chapter 46 . 10/9/2014
Congratulation on one damn fine story. I found the characters to be very well developed and the plot itself quite engaging. I would like to read more of Xen's adventures if you feel like writing them. I give this story a 10 out of 10. Keep up the good work.