Reviews for A Constant in the Darkness
shes a selfish cunt bella is. i hate her. i always have. edward desveres better than her. she uses him. she deserves to die
Jadeeeee chapter 36 . 6/2
I have read and loved several stories in the time I have been in fanfiction, but u don't know if any of them has affected me the way this story did, my god I cried. This story is amazing and I have never read anything like it. I honestly believe that if you changed the names of these characters and published you would have a best seller on you hands. For anyone reading this review when trying to decide whether to read this story or not, hit he back button and just read because it will shake you to your very core, you WILL cry, and you WILL laugh and you will fall in love with Edward and Bella,. You will break with them and heal with them and the story will never truly leave you. To the author; holy shit. You have so much talent it's unbelievable. This story is hear wrenching and perfect and I love it so damn much. Thank you for this story, it has helped me come to terms with myself. Thank you so much for giving us this piece of your soul as I have never experienced anything like it.
-J
myadryk89 chapter 36 . 1/27
I love it! I usually don't like when the protagonists depend so much on each other, but in this story it makes sense, they're truly better together, you can't turn your back on that. I wouldn't have given the money my dad worked is ass of for me, at all, not because I'm selfish but because that was, in the end, his only way of given something back to her, where all his efforts where focus, for her. Is your story, if you think that's how it's supposed to be then that's the way it is.
I enjoyed every chapter so much. Thank you for writing and sharing this awesome story with us.
shannon30033 chapter 36 . 1/18
Thank you for the great story! I loved it!
shannon30033 chapter 15 . 1/17
You know that Duckie and Andi were supposed to be together at the end, but it didn't go over with test audiences and they changed it. Also, Robert Downey, Jr. was almost cast as Duckie.
SassyCass chapter 36 . 12/26/2016
Beautiful, engaging and thought-provoking. Constant was all of those things for me. Thank you for writing such a profoundly touching story.
pigckle8 chapter 36 . 9/15/2016
Beautiful story. I loved the connections you made to Twilight. I couldn't stop reading!
Twihard-girl-SG chapter 36 . 7/21/2016
Where was the real classic italian food? No biscotti or calzones or risotto or canolis. I get that she was vegetarian but where was the seafood dishes? Hehe sorry you wrote on a tough subject and believe me there were times I wanted to shake them both but they had to realise it themselves. Really well done!

P.S yes I love my food haha
P.P.S. What happened to Alice in the epilogue? Would have loved to know more
OcSickGirl chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
I am really loving this fic so far. Love the way you have weaved the events of the original into this story you have created. I love it. So talented.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
Is eggplant your favorite food? It seems to get mentioned a lot.
voidxtiles chapter 23 . 3/15/2016
I swear every time they try to talk about something they just end up having sex
voidxtiles chapter 14 . 3/14/2016
Creepy af
Graveatheart chapter 21 . 1/31/2016
This has been a great story, but Charlie's death was ripped from Joyce's death from BTVS, needs a credit to joss whedon :)
hoping95 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
I don't even no why it payed no
hoping95 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015