Reviews for Who Let The Dogs Out
Maz101 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Honestly...I don't know how you juggle all the terrific stories you produce. So much work!

This was great - I'm glad you're calling it the Dad Thing cos I was getting a bit confused - and now it has a proper name too and a bit of history to explain it. Thank you!

Wolf Dean is magnificent but I still cannot imagine how Sam is going to help him back (yeah, I know you said this was real and irrevocable but, you wouldn't ...would you...?)

Looking forward to more of this and itching for the others too. Thanks for the work.
ukfan101 chapter 8 . 8/24/2009
Yikes these dog/demon/baddies have really screwed up Dean's mind though I am pleased to see that at least Sam recognized Dean as the dog/wolf thingee...though of course I don't think that Dean will return the favor! good update
Tosharino chapter 7 . 8/17/2009
Awsome stiry so far! Love wolf!Dean! But oh no! He killed two inoccent people! He will never forgive himself for that! I hope Sam and Bobby find him soon! :)
PADavis chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Whoa - now that was intense. Love how the thing was playing him so beautifully between Sam and Dad. Made me shiver.

Twinchy chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
. . Oh. No.!

"Also, Dean as wolf (and what he does while four-legged) has a huge impact on the angst" - on mine for sure, Silver. *hides quicky*

I was so hoping that wouldn't happen in the end. *sniffles a sob*

The scenes with Bobby and Sam were particularly great; I love their easy banter and care for each other. Cool that the older hunter seems to know some Tibetan as well. *applauds* And I think it's understandable that Bobby would be hesitant to believe what Anya told them about the mess Dean found himself in.
Nana56 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Sorry about the plot thing. Just can't trust them! :(

This chapter had me a little confused for a bit, but I think I've got it, now.

Go Bobby! Go Sam! lol
MontyPythonFan chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Loving it :-D

Bring on the next chapter!

Maz101 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Well, that was all a bit depressing! And you've gone and found yourself a plot too. Great. So, where is it we're going?...

(Oh, nice horrible imagery, by the way and the back and forth of Sam/Dad/dog is fascinating too)
Merisha chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
OMG :( - The fugly is confusing poor Dean, HURRY SAMMY, HURRY BOBBY :( - and poor Sammy isn't feeling to great either :( - OMG, I want more, MORE I SAY :D - I adore that Bobby helped the Pope LOL XD - everyone owes him a favor :D - I'm still clinging to the promise of 'comfort' because my poor nerves can't take the stress LOL :D

Wonderful as always bud, will keep my nose glued to my inbox for more :D

Huggles and luv

Mish :D
UnholyMuse chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Oh GAWD! Oh God oh God oh God oh GOD! I was freaking out at the end of the last chapter and couldn't even review, but I felt I HAD to make some kind of comment at this one.

What are those freaking demon dogs doing to Dean? Our beautiful Dean, mauled and then transformed into a wolf, and now manipulated into killing what was likely two innocent people...?

Please tell me there's a way to turn Dean back! Our gorgeous Dean isn't meant to be a dog! lol. (Though I can see why they think he's special and want him so badly. Don't we all?).

Hoping there's another update coming soon!
ukfan101 chapter 7 . 8/12/2009
Yikes, the Sam and bobby better hurry up and I hope that Dean doesn't remember his time as a wolf or he will be in major guilt mode! good update
Maz101 chapter 6 . 8/5/2009
Huh! Delerious dream, right?
Noninone chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Oh crap! they turn into a wolf! hoho.. I like it. Keep going!

Yohko B.
ukfan101 chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
good gravy is Dean hallucinating this or did they turn him into a cool story
Nana56 chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
Huh. Is this a permanent condition? I believe he can change back, of course, but is he always going to be able to change like that?

Very interesting chapter.