Reviews for Who Let The Dogs Out
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
Sorry-I accidently sent in a review for Chapter 2 that was meant for Chapter 1. So let me say Chapter 2 was superb. And Chapter 3 is great too. Love Bobby here. And the dogs are so creepy.
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
OMG-how did I miss this story? This first chapter was fantastic! Totally love the Dean!Whump (of course). I'm as bad as Merisha when it comes to that. On to the next chapter...woo hoo...
rog457 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Loved the fight scene, anyone but Dean would have just kicked the dog in the nuts but not our Dean, trust him (and you)to be extra creative. I also love that Bobby is going against his better judgement on this, but what else can he do when faced with a stubborn Winchester. Looking foward to the next chapter.
PADavis chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Oh YAY! Awesome fight scene - and grabbing the thing right, um, there? That was wonderful. Very glad Bobby and Sam have a direction now, however they got it. I'm feeling sorry for Bobby now.

Phoebe
Maz101 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Epic battle! Loved the "man thing" - effective.
ukfan101 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
great story. I could just picture Dean up there blood all over him yelling at the dogs below...great job and Anya helping Sam and Bobby find Dean...guess the dogs wanted more chew toys?
Merisha chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
OMG YAY :D - I get so happy when I see an update in my inbox, like it's Christmas LOL :D - THAT WAS AWESOME BUD! And totally worth the wait :D - Dean has passed out OMG ... and there's someone with him, that is definitely not his imagination OMG :( - and Sammy has found out where Dean is, but what did Anya show him? and would they move their asses already? Dean needs them yesterday! OMG ... my poor nerves, I don't think I'm gonna survive until the next post, not with my fragile disposition ROFL XD - I LOVE THIS STORY, AND I LOVE THAT YOU'RE BACK! Hope the internet doesn't take you away from us again :( - Huggles and luv

A very anxious Mish :D x
petey L chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
wow really intense story cant wait to see what happens!
Twinchy chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
What an amazing fight scene again, Silver. Dean really did show them but good - yet, the merciless fight took its tall on him. He's preactically beat - and this is not even taking into account that he is unconscious right now and in the hands of someone unknown. *starts chewing fingernails some more*

I hope Bobby and Sammy get there soon; the older Winchester needs all the help he can possibly get, and 'pronto'!

Interesting situation with Anya letting Sam know where to find his missing brother... I'd be cautious about the info though (Bobby's right in that regard). Given the shifters' obvious love for playing games, there's no telling whether or not they merely want to draw the 'rescue party' to the old factory as well in order to make things more interesting still (particularly with respect to Dean's own miserable condition).
Maz101 chapter 4 . 7/3/2009
Nice chapter title considering all that's in it. Loved the primal stuff and the Pluto battle. Major whumpage! And now Dean's would-be rescuers have their own dog problem to deal with. Loved John's clam voice in Dean's head. So good!
wild-karde chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
okay, so i couldn't review the same chapter twice, ha ha, BUT, i just wanted to say that I adore and am so impressed by this story! you're so creative! i absolutely love the crazy satan-dogs, and the language/thought/behavior patterns you've created for them. you write incredibly well and you have brilliant insight to that lovely/crazy animal psyche. i think this is particularly awesome a) because nobody's done anything like it and b) it's so REAL and plausible to imagine being trapped like this. i volunteered at a dog shelter for several years in high school, and this totally creeps me out in the best way possible. and i love all the insight you've given us to poor Dean! this is gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous :)
wild-karde chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
AH! you, my dear, are the master/mistress of suspense! and it is wonderful :) thank you thank you thank you so much for the update, you are too good to us, sharing your stories as you have! i feel like this would be such an awesome old radio show/serial, each time you just leave me hanging on the edge of my seek, eagerly waiting for more! bravo, bravo, bravo!
Merisha chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
OMG! NO, BUD, NO! NOT AN EVIL CLIFFIE! :0

OMG, this was so worth the wait LOL XD - Dean's battle with Pluto was mind blowing, loved the whole primal thing :D - love how his father speaks to him, so engraved into his persona and HOLY FUDGE, the battle is just beginning? Sammy and Bobby finally on their way, and a damn demon dog appears? Are you trying to kill me? Is this a mass conspiracy? ROFL XD

I cannot WAIT for Tuesday ... specially as today is Monday *whistles innocently* ROFL XD

Huggles and luv

A very anxious Mish :D
Twinchy chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
*goes into hiding*

That scene with Dean staring down "Pluto" was truly disturbing, Silver. *hides even more* And how he (against all odds) finished the beast off... wow.

Great title for the chapter, very fitting. The older Winchester in bloody war paint... *thud* Now I've got an image in my head.

Bobby handling Sammy was impressive - I love how he knows how to handle John's boys. *hugs Bobby*

Poor them, to come across the demon dogs themselves right there and then.
PADavis chapter 4 . 7/1/2009
That dream sequence in the beginning was so freaking intense. And here you are dropping things like black feathers, and dad talking quite reasonably, and demon dogs ... whoa, rewind, black feathers? This is almost as good as my fic - almost. Really really close though.

Phoebe