Reviews for Who Let The Dogs Out
No Demand for Truth chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
Damn, Bobby, hell and high water. More perambulations of the demon blood? Can't wait to find out. Great job on Rin Tin Tin, I laughed when I read the opening gambit. Smooth as silk writing, and so enjoyable. Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
HC! Getting late, and now I have to read on - damn you, silvertongue!

The battle was awesome. No question. That was Dean through and through and I'm lovin' the conversation with John and the memories. Never said he wasn't badass when it was life and death and the enemy was clear.
No Demand for Truth chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Felt very short, this chapter, always a good sign! I'll have to read on! The dogs remind me of the dogs in Millennium, more of an explanation here, at least they're demonic but that same sense of watching. Thanks for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
HC! That was awesome, mind-blowingly awesome. Great action! Great characterisation! Great everything! I was so there! Thank you so much for writing!
No Demand for Truth chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
Great opening. I really liked the scene at the end, Dean going through his options at the prompting of John. Very nice, very Dean and very much to the point. Dislocated shoulders are not fun. The pain gets worse and worse as the muscles and tendon stays stretched out. There's no escaping it. Thanks for writing!
eluvent chapter 6 . 8/13/2015
Wait, what?

Dean's a dog?

...What?
CornishGirl chapter 22 . 5/31/2015
Oh, this was wonderful! Talk about drama and pathos! Also superb justification for not wanting to go back on two legs-until he was ready. Well done!
sunshine102897 chapter 22 . 2/6/2015
Just found this story since I am reading Black Horse... oh my goodness this was so good. I am so so so glad you added the epilogue with Dean having turned back into himself. A
xTalonx chapter 22 . 10/20/2012
Hooray for happy endings! D

On another note, I wonder where you would have taken things if Dean had remained determined to make the deal with the crossroads demon... Or hell, what would have gone down if Sam, Bobby, and Rufus had managed to make it back to the house with Dean in tow after all?

Alternate endings FTW! *Daydreams*
xTalonx chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
Just realized there was a slight error from last chapter to this one-when Dean was flung into the oak tree, apparently he broke a leg, but this chapter, both legs are working fine. Not sure if you wanna take the shin break out or if he's just pressing on 'cause he can't feel it, but I just thought I'd let you know.

As always, I'm in love with your work-the Dean whump is great, and you have his attitude down pat. The twists and turns are exciting! I'd love if you kept writing more and hopefully, updated some of your darker stories that aren't completed yet! PLEASE!
ccase13 chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
I like this story immensely. It's a much better universe than the show one. They need a little superpower and some spirit guides to help in their works.
Maz101 chapter 22 . 6/24/2012

A WONDERFUL story - it's been a long journey alright but you maintained the momentum in the telling. I would have been happy for Dean to stay WolfDean but I'm also glad he didn't - the brothers as wolves were glorious. Great writing - great imagination. I've loved it all.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
Immense Dean whump! Yay! About as awesome as when he gets to get some major payback.

I keep trying to figure out this language you keep inserting in the story. Is it the dogs' language? I don't recognize it. It's not Latin, i can tell that much.

"Yea, though I walk through the valley in the shadow of death I shall fear no evil, for I am the meanest son of a bitch in the valley."

Yeah, that's Dean's attitude. I think that's what has helped him survive so much evil and loss in his life.

"He drew a stripe across his forehead, one down the bridge of his nose. Two more stripes on each side of his face, from his cheekbone down to his jawline. He pressed his hand into the skin over his heart, then pulled it away. The palm print was perfect."

What? No Rambo references? Missed opportunity there, O know you'll make up for it elsewhere though. Who's your "Eye Of The Tiger" now, bytchh?

lol

Oh crap, one of those Fugly dogs is smiling at Bobby and sam like some creepy evil Cheshire demonic Fugly that it is.

Awesome!

One thing about your stories, you do bring the action. There's no waitin' around for stuff to happen. You just get right to it.
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
You did a great job of showing Sam in this chapter. If anyone knows what makes Dean tick, it's Sammy.

Posed chew toys. Ewwwwww. That's just sick. I love it.

"The party hadn't started yet."

Oh yes it has. And Dean's the pinata ready for whumping.

A little girl? That's the scariest part of the story yet! You know how Show does when it comes to little kids!

lol

Is she really there? Is she a figment of Dean's hallucinating imagination? Is she a side effect of him losing all touch with reality?
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 2 . 6/17/2012
Duct Tape! Yayyyyy! You have any idea how many things I've fixed over the years with duct tape? Dean is gonna survive and win. I already know that from the duct tape.

lol ;P

I stand by what I said in my previous review about how you're using John's voice. I do like how you're using it as Dean's own personal Wilson though. Shows the ragged edges of how his mind is slipping into madness.

"Now if this was one of those dumbass horror movies there would be a fugly crouched on the other side. The audience would be screaming, "Don't open the door, you dumb bastard!" and the vic would open the door anyway."

*rolls w/laughter*

I was already saying that when I read it a second later.

This was a fun chapter to read. Thanks
208 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »