Reviews for Who Let The Dogs Out
Heartless BytchhakaHelenBach1 chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Idk how I've missed this story. I thought I was up to date on all your work. Xmas in June for meh! lol! And anytime there's some chew toy whump on "The Dean" I consider it FTMFW!

Bring it!

"Wondered how long it would take Sam to realize that things that gotten well and truly fucked up."

Yep, that's our Deano, even though he's lying there all kinds of messed up, he still worries about Sam.

Oh man, those dogs with the day-glo orange eyes are creepy.

But what's worse is that knowing way they're looking at him. They're telepathic? Ok, weird just went into hyperdrive. Sure won't be needing the Pet Psychic chic's help here.

"We hunt. We play. You stay here and play with us."

It's like these mutts are canine Benders. This is gonna get interesting.

*leans forward in seat*

I'm really liking how you're using John's voice in Dean's head. It's a good way of showing his thought process and also reveals somewhat how closely they worked together in the past.
Bundibird chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
a wonderful end to a wonderful story!

dude, I'm glad for the boys' healing abilities right now! you had me seriously worried at one point, where Dean got shot in the head? at first I was like, yeah, it won't penetrate his skull. and then it did. so I reassured myself that, it's fine - he'll be fine. and then I read the bit where wan mei was calling for him and Sam was keeping him put and the demon was telling him not to go anywhere just yet and then everything faded and blurred out and I was like, crap! maybe this is gonna be like wolverine, where he physically heals but doesn't remember anything! and then when it was from bobby's pov and Dean was all spaced out and not responding to Sam but just walking where he was prompted to I was thinking holy crap he's completely gone!

but then he was ok, and I breathed a massive sigh of relief.

I really loved this. seriously- this is one of those stories that I've read more than once, and it'll for sure happen again at random intervals in the future - especially now that it's finished!

I liked the bobby's pov, cause it meant that we were just as lost and concerned and in the dark as he was, but at the same time I would have loved to see some of what happened from the boys' pov (I'm a serious sucker for Sam-Dean-chick-flick-moments, and it sounds like there was one or two of them). I really liked the stories that trickled in- the two wolves saving people, hunting things, except sometimes it was a freakishly tall guy and a wolf, but never any mention of Dean. I liked the bit where Sam said Dean didn't feel that he deserved to be human; that whole scene was very in character, with Sam being all Dr Phil and Dean being all rolly-eyesy, even though it's all true.

and I loved the epilogue. I LOVE the relationship between bobby and the boys, and you really portrayed it well in that scene with Dean and bobby.

all in all, freakin AWESOME story, dude- I really loved it. thank you so much for finishing it, and I'm really glad I was able to help you get it over the line.

Bundi. :)
sylia91 chapter 22 . 6/16/2012
Thank you for the epilogue! Deanwolf is awesome but the thought of not being able to see that fine human body was sad. Where's Sam? Or did he make Dean go to Bobby on his own for some surrogate father son bonding?
Zinfer chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Oh thank God! Wolf Sam and dean was friggin awesome! Way hardcore story man! But I woulda been soooo sad to imagine dean remaining as a big dog the rest of his life. But u made a wonderful ending to a wonderful story! Way cool way cool! Feel free to write more stories _
BranchSuper chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
Very interesting story! I remember reading the first few chapters long ago, but I re-read them and finished the whole fic at one go. Nicely done.
dreamlitnight chapter 22 . 6/15/2012
.Awesome! I am so very happy that you posted these last chapters. The epilogue was perfect! Dean and Bobby hug. Yay! I loved the boys, and Bobby, and Rufus was great with his snark and teasing Bobby about his girl parts. Thank you, thank you for sharing this lovely story with us.
ADarkSummersNight chapter 19 . 6/11/2012
Love this stry, hope you finish it soon. :D

BTW, in your profile, I agree with everything you said. I'm a Dean girl too and I hate that they NEVER do anything with him, it's always about Sam. I havent watched it much in the past 2 seasons, but now the #1 Sam!girl is no longer in charge, I may start watching it again, but only if they actually do something with Dean, which I doubt. The only thing you didn't really mention was Dean's obvious depression and drinking problem, which no big surprise- they don't do ANYTHING about. Apart from Sam making a snarky comment about his drinking every now and again, they don't really do anything about it, but we all know it'd be different if it was Sam- Dean would be there for him and help him, but yet again Sam doesn't give a rats ass about his own brother. Hopefully they'll actually do more about Dean's time in purgatory than they did with his time in hell, since purgatory is supposed to be worse than hell, but I won't keep my hopes up. Sam will probably yet again have some other problem and for the millionth time it'll be Dean worrying about Sam and Sam not caring about what Dean's going thru.

Sorry about the rant. lol. :D Great update.
Maz101 chapter 19 . 6/8/2012
I'm so glad you've come back to this story - it is magnificent whumpage but you have me fearful of a very tragic end. Can't say I like bates but I enjoy ed his POV of wolfDean. Wonderful visuals of wolfSam bounding over buildings and through vehicles to get to his brother. Awesome cliffie too. Last chapter coming? *Really*?
Bundibird chapter 19 . 6/3/2012

Would you believe- my phone chucked a MAJOR hissyfit and wasn't working (for a distressingly significant number of hours), and I KNEW that there was a new chapter to read cause you'd said it'd be up, but my phone just wouldn't load it! but now it's working again, so yay. and that's why my review is almost a full 12 hours late.

Great chapter! I liked that it was mostly from bates' point of view - I LOVE it when it's from Sam/Dean's point of view, but I liked sharing in Bates' experience of not knowing where Dean was or what was happening... it really added to the whole adrenaline of the chapter.

and Go Sam! if wasn't in much of the chapter, but I could feel his supportive, protectbigbrother vibes from here.

I hope Bates dies. that's harsh, I know, but the guy's a dick. Dean had a plan, man! not one that I approved of, sure, but still. and Bates has screwed everything up. and he's a dick, who tried to kill both boys. I see only one possible ending for him.

and that chapter ending! gah! I've spent all this week looking forward to Sunday, and now I'm gonna spend all this week looking forward to Saturday, lol.

so! great work, and I'm DELIGHTED that we get to find out the rest of this tale! here's looking forward to Saturday! :D

sylia91 chapter 19 . 6/3/2012
Auuugghhh, evil cliffie! At least I know resolution awaits Thursday. Until then you evil genius author you.
Bundibird chapter 16 . 5/21/2012
So... Sunday's come and gone. Any likelihood of an update in the near future? *issuperhopeful*

I was just wondering if you're ever planning on updating this story. If you are, AWESOME, and I eagerly await Update Day.

If you're not planning on finishing it, could you perhaps let us know? Just a quick, "Sorry, not gonna happen" PM or put a discontinued in the summary? Cause every so often I think of this story and I go, "Oooh- maybe it's been updated, and I missed the email alert! :D happydance!" and I go and check it out and find there's not yet a chapter 19, so then I reread the story from start to finish just because it's that good and it deserves it, and it gets me thinking about all the possible ways it could end all over again, and then I get to chapter 18 and I go, "Gaaah! but what happens NEXT!" like I knew from the beginning I would.

so, in short. Please let me know if this story's been discontinued, cause if I know for certain that there's not going to be any more chapters then I'll stop looking for them (and I'll also stop bugging you with out of the blue "please, sir, may I have some more?" reviews). :)

Zinfer chapter 18 . 1/4/2011
Oh my friggin gosh! That's awesome! Please please update! U gotta complete this fic. U have to make dean not suicidal O,O
Bundibird chapter 17 . 10/18/2010
I've just reread this whole story, cause it's that awesome, despite the fact that i was aware it wasn't yet finished and I knew I'd get to the end of chapter 18 and be left gasping for the next chapter. but despite the fact that I've now reached chapter 18 and, sure enough, am now gasping for the next one, it was worth it. cause this story is quite possibly the epitome of awesome.

anyhow- this is me gasping for the next chapter:- please update! please! you said there's only one chapter and the epilogue to go... you can't leave me hanging like this! I tell you- I've tried imagining how this could end, and I've come up with a million different possible endings, but I want to know yours.

please put me out of my torment!

I look forward to that hopefully-not-very-far-off day when you update this story.

Bundibird chapter 18 . 8/6/2010
hey hey! I've been reading through your stories for a while now and I gotta say, this one, man's best friend and the black horse and the cherry tree are amazing. sorry I haven't reviewed earlier- I've been reading at work but reviews are blocked.

anyhow, just wanted to say that your stories are fantastic. this one is definitely my favourite. any ideas when it will be updated? I've been checking pretty much every day in hope since you posted this last chapter. I am really looking forward to finding out what happens next- there aren't many stories that i get so excited for.

looking forward to the next chapter.

Twinchy chapter 18 . 5/21/2010
Wow, you blew me away with this chapter.

Especially your heart-breaking description of how Dean struggled to come to terms with what took place then and there to begin with when he was shot.

Awesome scene, too when Bobby woke up to Wolf-Dean straddling Rufus and driving his point of protecting Sam home with the older hunter but not hurting anyone - yet.

I bet Bates shoveled his own grave, though.

Can't wait for the next update.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »