Reviews for Who Let The Dogs Out
snogwomp chapter 18 . 5/20/2010
Okay, awesome chapter, but im a little confused. What magical power allows Sammy to turn into his fox? Dean i can understand because he was already transformed, but how does sammy do it? Is it because of the yellow eyed demon? Or something about a blessing from his spirit guide. If you mentioned it, and I forgot, please tell me, otherwise, i need some help. Please keep up the good work.
Maz101 chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Brilliant. So visual, witty, dramatic. And sad.
Tosharino chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Oh awsome! Is Sam turning into his inner fox? :D Update soon!
Noninone chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Yay bas ass wolfy! Kick his ass Dean!
dreamlitnight chapter 18 . 5/19/2010
Oh you are wily. Very clever plot twist. Yay! Sam will help Dean. Great story! Rufus, I don't like so much. lol. "Run, little rabbit, run" love this line. hee hee.
Twinchy chapter 17 . 5/12/2010
Wow, your countdown worked great with this chapter - not to mention the cliffy, DeathFic or no!

The scenes between the four hunters snarling at each other outside the Impala when Dean was released from hospital, and the previous one, featuring nurse Veronica picking the older Winchester up in the wheelchair, were particularly entertaining IMHO.
snogwomp chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
Oh god, oh no, oh man, oooh! You have me hyperventilating! This is not good, i need my fanfic fix fast! The only way to stave off painful reading withdrawels is for me to read the next chapter! Please keep up the ood work, for the sake of all the fanfic junkies like me!
Tosharino chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
Ah! :O Dean!
Noninone chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
Oh sh*t!
Maz101 chapter 17 . 5/10/2010
How great to see a new chapter. Excellent build up - or should that be descent, from the happiness of Sam's shared dream to ...well, what?

Thanks for the boxers too - I'm with Veronica there!
Tosharino chapter 16 . 1/7/2010
It was a nice ending! Cant wait for more! :)
Noninone chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Your A/N is so comforting... LOL
drkstormynite chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
Good chapter!

Enjoyed Dean meeting up with the fox, at least that dream wasn't so bad.

Enjoying the story.

Can't wait to see how this turns out!

ukfan101 chapter 16 . 1/6/2010
well the battle lines have been drawn and bobby has set up the house to protect/keep Dean in...can't wait for more!
illogicalvulcan chapter 15 . 12/27/2009