Reviews for Happy Hour
Miss E R chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
ha i loved this!

I dont normally like stories with Bella with anyone but Edward, but this was perfect.

E x
covenmama chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Le sigh!
austentwilightfan92 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great Story
tiffaninichole chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
How cute! I LOVED the end! Loved the whole thing! I usually stick to M rated stories, but this stuck out to me and I'm so glad it did!

Gawd, Jasper is so damn sexy! I cracked up when he asked Bella if she found her friends on his butt! Hahaha! So cute! LOVES IT!
purefaith91 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Aw. so cute. I was afraid you were going to have him drain or change her at the end after the warning about this not being related to anything else. anyway, loved it.
danger-skies chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
If I don't go now I might miss my train, but I just have to tell you I read this and I loved it and it was fuckawesome. The end.
jessabellew chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
For no smut that was hot. Boy did my imagination go places. great one shot.
addictedtofanfic chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I adore that! ;) and can I just add that the 'happy birthday' was pretty cool to, even though it was for someone else, it was my bday the other day so that was a bit ironic or whatever. Anyway, enjoyed it...IMMENSELY. *whew*
cool-pen-name-here chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
that was good!

i was getting to the end, and i was like, "where is the obligatory bella-and-jasper-do-it description?"

and then i was like, "oh!'"

totally not expected...very clever, very clever indeed

anyway, this was brilliant

loved it :)
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
That was sweet! I really liked it! BB
coolbreeeze chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I loved this o/s. Nothing like the fun of playing 'reunion' with mr. tb&h (loved that phrase too). I was laughing when she had to get her keys out for him. Too cute.
Scared-Like-Me chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
dud eyou suck! you had me gooing there, i actually thought... i loved it. nothin' better than some Bella jasper love. loved it very much. Muy Bien. excellente.. etc..

heal my bleeding heart
ahizelm chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
How I hadn't read and reviewed this yet is absolutely beyond me.

It's probably okay that I waited until now, because honestly, I'm rather useless.

Also, this:

"I’m short, but I like ‘em tall, and this guy was tall. Tall and thin."

Perhaps I have just realized why I like Jasper so much. Hmm. Something to ponder.

Thank you for sharing this; I loved it, as usual.
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
It still shocks me when I read aBella and Jasper story, but this one I honestly enjoyed. cute and they keep the spice going by playing these games, roles playing. very enjoyable.
VictoriaNoelle1 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Wow! Didn't see that one comin'! Hahahah!

Good job! :)