Reviews for Sangria
Varietyfan505 chapter 35 . 3/8
I kinda wish you would've included a lemon before ending this story but that is besides the point. This story was really great and you have officially became one of my favorite authors
genesis chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
I like it
Valleygoat chapter 35 . 4/6/2014
another fantastic story! just loved it 3 3 3!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 35 . 3/6/2014
This story was amazing and I enjoyed it!
HelleBelle chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
Shomu did not have to scare that young half to death but he wouldn't who he is of he didn't. I also like the trump card you pulled on Gome nice move by the way. Now I wonder how it will go from here?
HelleBelle chapter 8 . 1/11/2014
I hoped the hockey tape still works LOL Plus if I were you I would've mention "Interview with a Vampire" as well because if you think about it thats what Gome is doing.
KShadeslady chapter 34 . 1/7/2014
Ah neatly tied up and our heroine has a plan. Good chapter.
KShadeslady chapter 33 . 1/7/2014
Whew! Breathless! Great chapter!
KShadeslady chapter 32 . 1/7/2014
Ah, evil and maniacal as ever. Good chapter. I really want Sess to rip his head off though. Is that wrong?
KShadeslady chapter 30 . 1/7/2014
Alrighty then...here it comes!
KShadeslady chapter 29 . 1/7/2014
Albert really is a lovely man and very funny. Can't help but like him. We need some Tru-Blood here folks! ;-). Cheers!
KShadeslady chapter 28 . 1/7/2014
Oh...damn...sniff, only a few more chapters. Can't wait to see how you tie this up.
KShadeslady chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
I was kinda hoping that Naraku would strike before Sessh had to hurt her bad.
KShadeslady chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
There is nothing wrong with a nice little spicy segue chapter. Hmmm, chocolate, yum!
KShadeslady chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Great chapter! Wahoo! Lemons! Sangre also means blood. I think I spelled it right. Cheers. Well worth the wait.