Reviews for Just Like Me
yo chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
i liked it, i kinda wish they had met that way in the movie
winchestersgirl1967 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Omg! I love it! I love it! I love it!

Please write more. Please please please.
Alexia chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
All I can say is awwww I wish the movie was like this alexia :)
Desi-Pari Always chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
aww, I like them getting a feel for each other ;)
(I swear there was very little pun intended in that statement)
This was adorable and I love the alternate situation stories
ViCtOrIoUsGaL41822 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Oh how adorable is that?!:) I loved it!
bananannabeth chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
That was really cute, I got a very youthful and innocent vibe from it.
calicar chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Oh, I love Eric and Ariel in this one. They're not so corny in this one. I also like the fact they gave each other their first kiss. Awesome work, miss.
kutlessgurl90 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
That was such a cute meeting between Ariel and Eric! I can totally see that happening! I seriously need to watch that movie again-haven't seen it in a while. You did a great job with this-I don't know how I missed reviewing this fanfic-it's wonderful!

-kutlessgurl90
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Ah, I love it!
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
*Chuckles* Okay, first I'd like to say that I just love your alternate reality ArielxEric meetings. They're always fun. :)

Also, it's all very well written. No major grammar monsters or misspelled words. All very nicely done. _

Also, I'd like to point out the obvious and say that you seem mainly inclined to writing fluff. XD Well, I'm eating it up, so no complaints here! Plus, this is Disney! So even if I did want to complain, I wouldn't, because that would be stupid. XD I just love how curious they were over eachother, and it was very believable and seemed pretty in character... not that I'd know, I haven't seen the actual movie in years. *Shrugs* But I digress.

I thought it was all adorable and cute and majorly sweet, and the ending with the two of them musing on about kissing a "Mermaid/Human" and how no one was going to believe it and how it was their first kiss was all just so very NICE to READ! :D :D :D :D :D

...Sorry, people have been writing almost nothing but angst lately in my fandom, so I'm kinda relieved to read some good old fashioned, Disney fluff. And it's well done fluff too, which only adds to the wonderfullness of this fic. _ Overall: Loved it, keep it up, and I've got to go now because if I don't get to bed soon and my mom finds me still awake I'm going to die, so bye! :D

~SuprSingr
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Why couldn't the movie have been simple and cute like this!
overtherisingstar chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
I love this story! It's well written, about Ariel AND it's fluff! What's there not to like? :D
LoveLifeAlways94 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
this story is so cute. but i wonder if its the end? please continu if it isnt please.
Daniella24446 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I loved it!
LiliesOnPluto chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
AWWH! This was apsolutely adorable :)