Reviews for Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
divyvicki chapter 2 . 8/7
Great story. Made me cry which is always the sign of a great story.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/7
I was so afraid that u were going to have Edward get killed, but have Bella be pregnant.
cebgirl chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Thanks a lot! I honestly thought Edward had died! I freakin BAWLED! I never bawl over a story but yours did it, but when she found out it was a dream I swear my heart stopped.
Dawn20p chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
there's nothing to be proud of! they sold those kinds a glorified version of hell. they sent children to war and destroyed their lives
Snikerdoodles chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Oh my goodness this story truely was an emotional roller coaster. The second I read that Edward was going to Hawaii I nearly fell over. And when I thought Edward was gone it brought me to tears! Great surprise ending, i enjoyed reading this :)
kathac chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
I love stories set in wartime periods especially during WWII... there's something about a story set then that's different. Thankyou for the great one-shot to feed my obsession. :)
KeeWit chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Great story! I can't believe you did that with the dream! I was sitting here crying and then it turns out that it was a dream.
mccalla867 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
GAH that was so good. I've been reading some of the other stories in the community and the ones I read where Edward goes of to war he doesn't die and I was just thinking okay, I need a story where he dies and I got this one! And then I was sad because he "died" but actually it was just a dream so he lived. Fantastic :)
FutureMrsBCullen chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
omfg this story had mii in bits cryin i swear beat edward ww2 ever u shouldve won well in my opp
EnchantedSailorBella chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
*sigh* You made me cry.
PropertyOfMr.E.C chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Im crying and im not afraid to admit that :(
CHOCKS ES COOOOOL chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I loved it! It was so good! It made me cry!
ezmac chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
Holy SHIT I cried so hard.

This was amazing! :D

I love this so so so so so so so so much (:

-erinzomg
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
This was good, you had me there for a second. I really thought something happened to him. Any chance you may extend on what happens between the two?
kneon chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Great story you had me sobbing uncontrollably through the ending. I would love to know what happened and if you plan to continue this story.

One problem you mentioned television in one part there was no television during the 1940's.