Reviews for Time's Lessons
mara-isamoose chapter 16 . 12/30/2013
There are literal tears on my face. And I never cry at happy things. This was beyond amazing and I wish the show would end like this. I absolutely loved it.
firstcatfish chapter 16 . 8/25/2013
For all those fans who cried "Foul!" and "Redo!" over seasons 3 and 4, this is a great rewrite. I liked how you entertwined it into events in canon, and allowing both Dean and Sam to have the girls they love...hmm, they're gonna need a bigger house. Great job. I enjoyed it.
shookenuppepsi chapter 16 . 4/15/2013
Aww this is a great happy ending. I have no idea how you'll make a third installment, but if that's still in the plans then I eagerly await.
waywarddaughter chapter 16 . 8/19/2011
such a good story. i love the way you wrapped everything up and were able to make it all fit and make sense.
Sparkiebunny chapter 16 . 10/12/2010
Interesting fic! Not what I expected, but entertaining nonetheless! :)
IritIlan chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
I just love happy endings! And I would love another sequel too. Very curious on what you plan for them next.
Cookie chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
Just had to let you know. Just finished reading this story and the one before it , "Times Redemption", and I don't even know how to put into words how awesome they both were. I laughed, I cried, and I cheered through both stories. They were both so well written and entertaining. Thanks for the ride, it was great...
Star Mage1 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
I would love to see a third installment. This was great.
Jess13 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
Aw! This was such a sweet wrap-up! I love seeing Sam so happy now that Jessica is reunited with him. I bet it could get interesting all of them sharing the house together.

Sam's right - Dean is great with kids. Look at all the kids he's interacted with over the series - Lucas, Michael, and of course Ben. How precious that they have a little girl. And now Jessica is expecting, too! What a lovely surprise for Sam.

So much squeing over this chapter - loved it! I'd love to see you do that third installment, so count me in! :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
awesome ending! is there a chance for it to become a sequel? because i am enjoying this story very much! :)
cuddygirl18 chapter 15 . 10/28/2009
yay! jess is back! sam is not the same person since her death! yay! :) i like this chapter better than others! :)
ppg713 chapter 16 . 10/28/2009
Aw so cute! I so wanted the boys and everyone else to get a good old fashioned happy ending so thanks for that x and yes PLEASE do a sequel to this one, I love it x x
avidreader33 chapter 16 . 10/27/2009
AWESOME! Love that you brought some happiness to the boys. Great job bringing Jessica back. Would love to see more. Are Dean and Sam good husbands and parents? Are they going to have more kids or maybe adopt kids orphaned by the supernatural? Are they going to keep hunting? Keep it coming!
DontKnowMyName chapter 15 . 9/18/2009
Jessica's back! That's so awesome. I'm so happy something happened for Sam and he finally has her back. So great! )
IritIlan chapter 15 . 9/17/2009
It's great that Jess is back. I guessed that that was the suprise, and it was nice to read about it. Now they'l both have the perfect ending. Sam deserved to have everything for himself as well, Dean of course too. They both had done so much for other, for the universe, for each other.

And in the long run, things would have started being a little sad for Sam, if he didn't have life of his own.

I expect the next chapter will be a lot of fun!